It's time to play CSI MATCH GAME--2nd Season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you pull a hair clean out your head, there is like a little piece of skin or a root and that very end of the hair is a hair tag.

Some really funny ones there!!! LOL!!!

New phrases for the weekend:

Jorja Fox said "I swear, if they make Sara Sidle do a story about ___________, I'm going to *oversleep* again!"

George Eads said "I'm getting a new housekeeper ASAP. She let a whole bunch of female fans into my house while I was in Vegas and they stole all my ___________ (s)!"

oh duh, the little bulb thing on the end. Thanks. I remember hearing that's what they hope to find, it's the place with the DNA.

needmorecsi said:
A. Mala Noche/ Mole in Lab.
I think you are getting Las Vegas mixed up with Miami. Jorja Fox (Sara) is in the original.

A: ...Lady Heather
B: ...baby pictures

Dynamo1 said:
needmorecsi said:
A. Mala Noche/ Mole in Lab.
I think you are getting Las Vegas mixed up with Miami. Jorja Fox (Sara) is in the original.

I know that Jorja is in LV, what I was saying is based on how painfully bad those episodes were. I wouldn't be surprised if they all quit if something like it was tried again. That and when I thought of those I was pretty fuckin' tired.

A.pig carcasses
B.I'd also say the boxer shorts lol. to be original...sweaty towels (like the rock stars, and then they go "I'll never wash it!")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back