It's time to play CSI MATCH GAME--2nd Season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Tinkle, if you get my drift(all together..ewww)
2.a tub of lube....really, it's a CSI NY thing. Trapped, wasn't it? And poop was already taken....which btw that happened on NY too...Zoo York. Tiger, wasn't it?

ROFLMAO! I was going to say "Soy milk with Taro Root" for A (an acquired taste) and "Manure" for B!

New Phrases for the weekend:
At a really bloody crime scene, Jim Brass said, "That's a new one, even for me. This guy had been stabbed through the heart with a ______."

Gene Rayburn's ghost said "Too bad I'm dead now. If I were still alive, I could guest star on CSI as an old family friend of _____________'s--and maybe get with one of those pretty girls that stars on the show!"

A.(ewwwww re the Ecklie one)One of those pointy things on the dancer's costume's pasty/top? (you know, on the boob lol)
B. Mac Taylor's

LOL! I was going to say A-A slot machine token and
B-Sam Braun (like Frank Gorshin did)

New Phrases for Tuesday:

Calleigh Duquesne said "I'm really confused by these bullets. Based upon their markings, they couldn't have been fired from a gun, but instead look like they were fired from a ____________!"

Sam Braun said "Something really unusual happened at the Rampart last week. A guest tried to sneak out without paying his bill. So instead of breaking his arms, my security guys broke his __________(s)."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back