It's time to play CSI MATCH GAME--2nd Season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLMAO!

I was gonna say:

A-trampled in a stampede for general admissions at a rock concert for The Who

B-NUDE PHOTOS! (EEEEWWWW!!!!)

New Phrases for the weekend:

Ecklie said "I can't believe the Sheriff insisted I hire Dumb Dora to work as a day crew CSI, and she is SOOO DUMB!" Board members: HOW DUMB IS SHE?!??!!" Ecklie continued "She's so dumb, that she mistook semen stains at a crime scene for _________!"

Grissom said "Back when I was a rookie CSI, I got to go on Match Game, hosted by the late great Gene Rayburn. Boy, did I have fun! Not only did I win $5000.00 that I used to bankroll my participation in a poker tournament, but I also ended up going on a date with a panelist. Boy _____________ really knew how to have a GOOD TIME!!!"

LOL at the nude photos of Ecklie one. Ewwwwww is right.

A. Laundry soap(but I can't take credit, it's inspired by something from a book)
B:"The (aptly named I might add)Fannie Flagg" (hope the joke is understood.)

I hope you also know I'm gonna think of this question every time I watch the show LOL

A: ...butter for her breakfast croissant. (Audience: "Ewwwww.")

B: ...Judy <3 Landers. (Probably used the "Nice tush" line on her.)

Mel23 said:
LOL at the nude photos of Ecklie one. Ewwwwww is right.

A. Laundry soap(but I can't take credit, it's inspired by something from a book)
B:"The (aptly named I might add)Fannie Flagg" (hope the joke is understood.)

I hope you also know I'm gonna think of this question every time I watch the show LOL

God Bless GSN for showing reruns of what was the funniest game show of all time! And I'm SO GLAD this quote does have that effect--some of those panelists--whether they were rotators like Nipsey Russell, Patti Deustch or Fannie Flagg--were hysterical!

coolcatz said:
oh geez, happy belated bday hankster. did you get your girls?

b: charles nelson reilly.

LOL! Yes, I did!

And I wondered how long it would take for someone to mention CNR!!! :lol: :eek: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back