• Lindsay

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Shane

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Lucy

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think there's only a small possibility that Danny is dead - that is if Carmine decides to leave CSI: NY. I remember in one of CSI files interview with the producers a year ago that they never ever plan to kill Danny.

If Lindsay is the shooter, she must be a very fast sharp-shooter - maybe one of her hidden talents. If she is hiding behind the wall and next to Danny, she must be careful not to point the gun at Lucy and shoot Shane right away so that he can't do harm anymore.
Y would they kill off my hottie Danny?

yes i heard that melina was leaving to be honest im not fussed over her to much she way to dramatic about everything and i dnt like it wen they pursue her charachter on to mac its no good for her characters image and she does have alot of drama happening to her and i dont like that bout a role it makes them seem needy and pretty vunerabal :):thumbsup:

My thinking is Danny having reccuring nightmare since Casey felt from the lighthouse, one or two month passed Stella is gone or dead and the new one is already working for the lab for a while. the case of first episode will not be related to shane Casey.

I think there's only a small possibility that Danny is dead - that is if Carmine decides to leave CSI: NY. I remember in one of CSI files interview with the producers a year ago that they never ever plan to kill Danny.

If Lindsay is the shooter, she must be a very fast sharp-shooter - maybe one of her hidden talents. If she is hiding behind the wall and next to Danny, she must be careful not to point the gun at Lucy and shoot Shane right away so that he can't do harm anymore.
Y would they kill off my hottie Danny?

No, they won't kill Danny I believe. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think that Danny's dead. For one, Stella's leaving so it would be really terrible if they get rid of two main characters. And two, the writers are officially insane if they kill of the hottest and most AH-MAZING guy on CSI: NY (Flack is a close second :drool:).

Also, if you really wanna know what happens, read the spoilers.

Back