• Lindsay

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Shane

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Lucy

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm also thinking that the Casey story line might be extended up to 150th episode (episode 10 next season). This whole Casey story is kind of taking the route of Criminal Minds' 'The Reaper'. The two have a lot of similarities: both killed a lot of people, been thrown to jail, escaped the jail, came back at the finale, shot and the end!

Also, maybe Casey is really dead and never found. The last scene was just a dream. Next season, we might see how Casey's fate makes Danny/Lindsay worry.

i didn't mention the baby because the idea of killing Lucy is too horrendous and i wouldn't go there AT ALL

Well, since Lucy isn't real and is just another fictional character used to advance the DL story line I think it would be an intriguing route to go. But like I said, I don't think TPTB will go there.

Geeno
Also, maybe Casey is really dead and never found. The last scene was just a dream. Next season, we might see how Casey's fate makes Danny/Lindsay worry.

Actually if i have more of them during the season premiere i will turn off the tv...or i will kick it just in benefit of my only neuron left:scream:

Seriously DL in the finale and more DL during the premiere will finish with me:shifty:

Of course they need to explain what the heck happen with that scene and Shane and if it is a dream or not but another WHOLE episode dedicated to "The Messer Family: life and tribulations of the best tv family" would be more than i wanted to watch:wtf:

and the 150th episode!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope it will be VERY special!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: and i wouldn't mind if Shane came back. He was GREAT:drool:

PA:
Well, since Lucy isn't real and is just another fictional character used to advance the DL story line I think it would be an intriguing route to go. But like I said, I don't think TPTB will go there.

i know she is fictional;) but beyond the fact i don't enjoy how a kid is killed on tv imagine the catastrophe. Yeap, it could be great for Danny but i wouldn't want DL melodramma for a whole year. And there are storylines that could be given to Danny to develop him outside his marriage:p

Geeno said:
I'm also thinking that the Casey story line might be extended up to 150th episode (episode 10 next season). This whole Casey story is kind of taking the route of Criminal Minds' 'The Reaper'. The two have a lot of similarities: both killed a lot of people, been thrown to jail, escaped the jail, came back at the finale, shot and the end!

I love Edward Furlong as Casey, don't get me wrong, but they've made a mess of his storyline -- unless they're planning to write him half as compellingly as the Reaper on CM was written, I'd rather they get it over with and end it in the premiere, than seeing it stretch on for another half a season. Although I am suddenly interested in what they've got planned for the 150th...

i firmly believe Shane was, is and will be interesting no matter what. Edward has been brillant and if he came back it was because his character remained in people's mind. Personally i think killing him during the first 5 minutes of the premiere would be a mistake. IF he escapes somwhow and he appears in another episode for the last reveange would make more sense. Or even if he dissapears forever

Given what Danny went through with Ruben, I doubt that Lucy will be killed... in addition to being somewhat repetitive, I can't imagine the writers putting Danny through that again. There's no way he'd survive it mentally. Danny already isn't the strongest person out there; I don't think he could go through losing his child and still function.

I guess I could see Shane shooting (killing?) Lindsay and taking Danny and Lucy, leaving the team to hunt them down in the premiere, but I don't know that they'd go that route either. I still think Lindsay probably shot Shane.

Everyone one has good points the shane storylines have always excited me and get my heart beating fast i mean i love danny not a big fan of lindsay and if this happens and either lucy or lindsay are killed it will kill dannys character completely and it would be a bit hard for them to countine you with him if this happens i mean they need more villains like shane on the show :p xxx

I just find it SO hard to believe that Shane would have survived the fall off the lighthouse. From that height into that sea? And then he arrives back in New York, perfectly well and dry and so on and continues to cause terror for an episode or several? I mean I'm all for suspending disbelief for the sake of fiction but...

To be honest, I think whatever way they go with this the writers have made a bit of a hash with it.

If Shane's going to be perfectly fine after such a fall just kill Danny or Lindsay in their apartment then the whole vacation storyline seems pointless to me.

If it was just a dream then I think it's a bit of a cop-out. I wish the writers would have the conviction to actually go there and write something bold and not have to pass it off as a dream to appease people. Either commit to it or don't write it.

Just my opinion of course!

Geeno

Of course, Mac and Stella will worry too! :)

Geeno said:

I love Edward Furlong as Casey, don't get me wrong, but they've made a mess of his storyline -- unless they're planning to write him half as compellingly as the Reaper on CM was written, I'd rather they get it over with and end it in the premiere, than seeing it stretch on for another half a season. Although I am suddenly interested in what they've got planned for the 150th...

I just thought of it because maybe NY writers wanted to take the route of CM's The Reaper story all the way - extending the story up to the 100th episode. :lol: But honestly I want the Casey story to end in the premiere and make another huge case on the 150th episode. I hope NY decides to celebrate it.

Last edited:
The only way the dream thing works is if they backtrack a bit--if the rescue part was a dream, too. As in, Shane actually took Danny from the lighthouse and everything starting with them fighting was part of the dream, too. If Shane knocked Danny out and kidnapped him and he dreamed the rescue, Shane falling off the lighthouse and going home, well, that works.

I aGREE nO wAY wUD SHANE SURVIVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT IF YOU GO BACK TO IT YOULL KNW LINDSAY SAID SHE DNT HOW MANY MORE TIMES SHE CUD PUT UP WITH ALMOST LOSING HIM SO I RECKON ITS LINDSAY NIGHTMARE :) :p:D XX

If you look at the end you can't see both of dannys hands. His one hand was still behind the wall. I think Lindsay hands him the gun and he shoots Shane. There is no way they can have another season premiere where Danny has been shot. Also the network would never be dumb enough to kill the baby. That's just asking for a HUGE backlash

Back