Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.

wibble

Corpse
Welcome to the Talk CSI Miscellaneous forum! :)

This thread is specifically for the purpose of introducing yourself and for everyone to get to know one another. Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself, like where you’re from, what you do, why you decided to join this board etc. Or if you feel you don't have time for the board and are "leaving", you can tell it here :)

We are happy that people may make friends here, but if you wish to chat rather than discuss, may we suggest you move it to a private chat medium such as Yahoo or MSN. You can check to see if people have left their contact details here.

Otherwise, make yourselves comfortable, help yourselves to some brownies (they’re calorie-free ;)), and happy posting! :D

Re: Introductions

I was here before, but I haven't been on in a LONG time.

Name:Allie
What I do: I'm a senior in high school and I plan to go to a local college and major in Criminal Investigations.
Why I joined:I LOVE CSI!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Candace or Candy, which ever, it doesn't really matter which. I am a Junior in high school, 17, and live in the U.S. and I have no idea about the future but to, hopefully, still be alive and kickin'.

I'm Betty.
I live in Ohio. Oh joy! Can't wait for tornado season..NOT!
I'm a DSP-direct service provider. I work with MRDD adults.
I'm a LPN looking for a LPN job. Can't find any in my area.
I joined because of the variety of things and of course CSI!

Candace, Betty... Welcome! I hope you like the board.

And wb nicksbabygurl :D

Hi, my name is Benney, i live in the UK at the moment but travel alot with work (i work in the gaming industry - yes it really is as boring as it sounds).

Welcome to the boards grissoms_candy, betty & Benney. I hope you enjoy it here! :D

Hi everyone, my name's Alysia...(Okay so I've been posting on the board since October, but I've never been to this forum until tonight so I'm just introducing myself)

I feel like I'm in an AA meeting. LOL. I mean, I've never actually been to one, but from the things I've seen on TV and movies...

I live in Las Vegas, I've been her for almost thirteen years. I work part time as a receptionist in a granite fabrication shop. The rest of the week days I work as a baby sitter, watching my niece for my sister in law since my niece's sperm donor is useless.

I've been watching CSI for a while now, but I didn't really start becoming involved until they went through the second time of repeats on Spike tv. It was then that I figured out my favorite character and what couple I support. I actually found this site completely on accident. I was browsing on AOL search for CSI spoilers for this season and I came to check out the board and viola.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back