Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Farewells

I hope you have a great time in my hometown Levon! Make sure to head down to Commercial Drive :)!

Moving house today, and am unsure when I will find myself back on line, I don't move into my own house until the end of august, so will be pretty scarce till then...enjoy your summers folks :D

You too Liz! Good luck moving house.. blegh I hate that.. especially since you never know when internet has been up and when you finally find the time to get really back online! :p Well, we won't go anywhere ;)

Awws, I'll miss you liz :( Take care and good luck with the move :)

I expect to see you back online ASAP ;)

Footyliz said:
Moving house today, and am unsure when I will find myself back on line, I don't move into my own house until the end of august, so will be pretty scarce till then...enjoy your summers folks :D

Just come back soon as possible! :eek: We need other english people here...even if you're a 'pool supporter. ;) and good luck with moving houses!

Good luck with the move, Footyliz!

Due to my trainnig, I have to take a break from Talk CSI... I'll miss you guys... :(
Have fun. ;)

Hi everyone, am leaving tomorrow to go on vacation for ten days. I'm off to see my family I haven't seen in 9 yrs. Hope to be back on soon. Take care.

Is it just me, or are there more people leaving than coming in? :(

Take care, katpin, Dophin, and needmorecsi!! Come back quickly and safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back