Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Farewells

Well, I'm back already. When I was away I decided to behave better, and not "Walk the Line" as much.

Hi guys bye guys!! :lol: But it's true what I just said. I've been away for a long time. Been busy with SO MANY things I don't even know how to list them. I miss being here and now I must say a proper goodbye. Yes, my turn has come. I'll be away travelling for maybe a month or so and am not sure if I'll come here(TalkCSI) again after that. Work is gaining momentum. However, I'm crossing my fingers...hope to be able to find time for Talk when I'm back. Take care and keep having fun everyone. :D

Aww, I'm gonna miss you zippy :( Be safe travelling, and hope you have fun. Make sure to come and visit us if you can :)

Teehee...I'm still hanging around here *guilty*...gonna miss you all too. :( I promise I'll visit when I can! Bye...

zippy ur going to miss me so so mutch :(

i was so happy to see ur nickname again in this forum after so long time, but what i have read make me sad. :(

wish u a lot luck in the real world :D

Aww Zipperston :( we'll miss ye. Damn real life kidnapping people! Have phun travelling and don't forget us ;)

I'm leaving to Chicago for a family reunion. I'm excited about going since I've never been there, but I will miss this place so much. Bye everyone! :)

Re: Introductions

Oh er, Hi. I've been a member a long time, but I never really post much, I'm pretty surprised to find I've never posted in this thread. I wouldn't say I was "obsessed" over CSi although I will watch a rerun over anything else (obsession is best left to my teenage years with beverly hills 90210 and christian slater and a smattering of take that, oh the shame)
Not much else to say really except I like ALL 3 series, although it took me a long time to get into Miami, the way the series are shot (is the word "filmography?") makes it stand out from every other Tv show and the music! I've never heard drum n bass on any other Tv drama! But all the music no matter what genre is always top notch and fits the scene.
I guess it does indulge my obsession with America, and Las Vegas is next on my list.. um I hope i haven;t come across as some hyperactive energizer bunny and i'm not opposed to pm's

Re: Introductions

Welcome breakbeat !
I have to say goodbye for week cuz I´m going on my field trip tomorrow and hope to bring back some nice pics for the snap´n´share thread. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back