Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

csiadict11 said:
See you all later! I know that I don't know a bunch of people on here, but I just wanted to say goodbye for the summer and that I will be back in the fall/late august. :) It's been fun!

awww. come back soon! :)

saras_girlfriend said:
A warm welcome to everyone, don´t let the Dutchies scare you, we are a nice bunch really ;) and I live in Spain at the moment so I´m not really a Dutchie :p
May I ask you where are you living in Spain?

^^Nice place Salamanca to learn Spanish.Great university and lots of students there.I suppose is hot right now.

Hormiga said:
^^Nice place Salamanca to learn Spanish.Great university and lots of students there.I suppose is hot right now.

I´m working at a private language school for foreigners. I´m not really learning Spanish anymore hehe. I did the DELE superior at the University of Salamanca in May.
Where do you live? yyy a por ello!!! :p

saras_girlfriend said:
I´m working at a private language school for foreigners. I´m not really learning Spanish anymore hehe. I did the DELE superior at the University of Salamanca in May.
Where do you live? yyy a por ello!!! :p
Well,you never stop learning a foreign language.
I see you like the "¡ A por ellos !". :lol:
I live norther,in Asturias.

:) Hello I am new here. Thought I join this site. Have only heard good about it. So I saw this tread and thought I should say hello.

(sorry if my english is bad, it`s my second language. I will try my best)

So yeah. Hi! I am a 18 year old girl from Norway and I love CSI. (and love talking about it, even to friends who is sick of hearing about the show, me? I can never get sick of it)

Hay Norwegian !
Welcome here! :D

ok guys, finally you all can rest from me! :lol: couse i am going to celebrate national Latvian holiday. will be back after few days!
Take care you all! ;)
see you guys later, :devil: :lol:
bye!

Ooo... another Norwegian..... Welcome erm... Norwegian! I hope you like the board and don't worry about your English :D

Hormiga said:
Well,you never stop learning a foreign language.
I see you like the "¡ A por ellos !". :lol:
I live norther,in Asturias.

True, I love learning the expressions :p
I´ve been to Asturias like two weeks ago, visited Gijón and Oviedo.
I like this more: Opá vamo a por el mundiá, y con España vamo a ganá :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back