Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

Well I'm leaving later tonight or tomorrow to visit my grandmother. I'll be gone for a few days and I'm gonna to miss this place... Bye for now everyone. :)

saras_girlfriend said:
Hormiga said:
Well,you never stop learning a foreign language.
I see you like the "¡ A por ellos !". :lol:
I live norther,in Asturias.

True, I love learning the expressions :p
I´ve been to Asturias like two weeks ago, visited Gijón and Oviedo.
I like this more: Opá vamo a por el mundiá, y con España vamo a ganá :p
Did you like it?
I think two weeks ago the weather was good I hope you enjoyed being here.
So we were in the same town...

And that song by the Koala is so bad.... :lol:It's incredible you understand it.

Hi there! I'm Ash, I'm 14, from Jersey, and am absolutely CRAZY about CSI!!! I just want to get to know people, because I'm not going anywhere! Except Baltimore for three weeks, haha! :lol:

Hi GSRfan_4ever and welcome to talkCSI! :) I'm a GSR fan too ;) Be sure to check out the GSR thread over in Shipper Central :)

Hope you enjoy your time here :D

Hormiga said:
Did you like it?
I think two weeks ago the weather was good I hope you enjoyed being here.
So we were in the same town...

And that song by the Koala is so bad.... :lol:It's incredible you understand it.

I loved Gijón! Didn´t like Santander that much, it´s mostly beach :p LOL I LOVE that song! It´s so stupid, but that makes it fun :p If you want you can add me to MSN so we can speak Spanish :p I need to practise :p

hey, wibble. Jumping to conclusions a bit fast? Maybe GSRfan_4ever is a fan of Gun Shot Residue. Or maybe not.

Anyway, welcome to the nuthouse, GSRfan_4ever. Grab some snacks by the door, wipe your shoes on the welcome mat (we have a new tempermental server), pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

Dynamo1 said:

hey, wibble. Jumping to conclusions a bit fast? Maybe GSRfan_4ever is a fan of Gun Shot Residue. Or maybe not.

Hehheh...I guess I am, though I've never met any fans of Gun Shot Residue so far :lol: If you do Dynamo, be sure to point me in their direction :p

JayneEmilysRealm said:
*quietly steps away from wibble* you just posted post 666... *whistles*

Would it help if I told you I went to see The Omen yesterday? :devil:

Hey all im new thought i would say hi

My names Kim :D

Im a student and i live in the Uk haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back