Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Farewells...and thank fuck for it

DaWacko said:
Alrighty.

First I have to say, I'm sorry if ditto felt offended, but going "to the war" like that isn't really helpful.

I tell you all this:

If you find a thread that you feel is offending, please either use Notify the moderator button, which is found in every post or PM us. Now that you can PM even you don't have 100 posts, it's easy. Every moderator in talkCSI checks the board quite often and believe me, we try to look into these things as soon as we can. So just inform us, log off and try to cool down and check the board later on.

Second. If someone decides to post flaming/trolling post. Do just like abc said. Let us moderators know and walk away. No defending, no snarky remarks, no agreeing. Just let it be.

You, who have been here longer, should know this already. No one is forcing you to post.

Thank you.
can I just politely add that if You arent interested in the topic simply dont go there
I mean i'm not a GSR Shipper You dont see me going into that thread flaming them cause I find that really immature
same goes for any thread in Miscellanous the User disagrees with
I disagree with ALOT of your views on politics and religion but rather then Flame you for your beliefs I simply stay away from the thread
we all have our own opinions Lets all be mature about it

Re: Introductions

Hello...
Khan's my name..an im from Singapore...
Love the shows..Love the site...

SaraSidleStokes said:
DaWacko said:
Alrighty.

First I have to say, I'm sorry if ditto felt offended, but going "to the war" like that isn't really helpful.

I tell you all this:

If you find a thread that you feel is offending, please either use Notify the moderator button, which is found in every post or PM us. Now that you can PM even you don't have 100 posts, it's easy. Every moderator in talkCSI checks the board quite often and believe me, we try to look into these things as soon as we can. So just inform us, log off and try to cool down and check the board later on.

Second. If someone decides to post flaming/trolling post. Do just like abc said. Let us moderators know and walk away. No defending, no snarky remarks, no agreeing. Just let it be.

You, who have been here longer, should know this already. No one is forcing you to post.

Thank you.
can I just politely add that if You arent interested in the topic simply dont go there
I mean i'm not a GSR Shipper You dont see me going into that thread flaming them cause I find that really immature
same goes for any thread in Miscellanous the User disagrees with
I disagree with ALOT of your views on politics and religion but rather then Flame you for your beliefs I simply stay away from the thread
we all have our own opinions Lets all be mature about it

Exactly :D

And welcome to talkCSI Alex!

Welcome to the boards Alex and Khan! :D

Help yourselves to cookies, wibble always puts out a great selection. ;)

Hi!I've been around since a couple of weeks ago.Just stumbled in this thread.Just wanna say Hallooo :D to all you guys!

This post marks my 100th post :D!!..(I think so)
* Feeling the sayang *

Hi Alex and Khan! :) Welcome to Talk CSI! Glad you found us here in Miscellaneous (see, no one can resist my special brownies :devil: :lol: ).

Yeah, please help yourselves to the calorie-free snacks - I believe we have a Brownie Snatcher around somewhere, so you guys had better dig in sooner rather than later ;)

Have fun and see ya around the board :D

Welcome to the board Shinnizle! Hope you've been having fun fashizzling on this board. Well, wait no more to get yourself an avatar! :D

*lurks* Browwwwnies... :lol:

Yeah, please help yourselves to the calorie-free snacks - I believe we have a Brownie Snatcher sround somewhere, so you guys had better dig in sooner rather than later

I don't know what you are talking about :devil: :p

Welcome sHiNNizLe :D I remember when I achieved 100 posts - I was so hyped about making an avatar that I did it straight away! Didn't even get to 101 posts before I had one up :lol: I can't wait to see what yours is going to be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back