"Internal Combustion" Discussion - *SPOILERS*

On that note, I'm sure it comes down to who is doing what episode. Each writer/director probably has their own favorite character. Someone likes Catherine, we'll probably get references to Lindsey or Sam. Another likes Brass, insert New Jersey or Ellie. With this ep, someone must have liked Greg - thus the Papa Olaf story.

But Greg's forgotten book is one piece of personal info that I'm dying to hear about. It was such a big part of his character (or at least the interest in Vegas history that spawned the book) since Season 7. It's a dangling plot thread that needs to be tied off.

On that note, I'm sure it comes down to who is doing what episode. Each writer/director probably has their own favorite character. Someone likes Catherine, we'll probably get references to Lindsey or Sam. Another likes Brass, insert New Jersey or Ellie. With this ep, someone must have liked Greg - thus the Papa Olaf story.

But Greg's forgotten book is one piece of personal info that I'm dying to hear about. It was such a big part of his character (or at least the interest in Vegas history that spawned the book) since Season 7. It's a dangling plot thread that needs to be tied off.

Hmm, it's written by a Jennifer Levin. Is she a new writer for the show? Perhaps she'll be sneaking in some more character development for Greg in future episodes.

:lol: I remember this episode! It's tragic. I couldn't help but laughed a little bit when the girl was thrown away by the speeding car! It's kind of hilarious. I still remember my reaction when I first saw the episode! :eek: Sorry. I don't know maybe the special effects used was a little over the top. But it's tragic and quite stupid to stay in the middle of the road with two cars approaching you. :wtf::confused:

Ah, I remember this episode well. It revived my dying hopes that there might still be enough of the old CSI to convince me to keep watching the show. Ray was finally put in his place, there was some great character interaction, an amusing childhood story from Greg and a scene at the end between Cath and Nick that was reminiscent of days of old.

And Archie was back :drool:

But I'm sure it was the old CSI feel of the eppy that made me like it, and not just the revival of my favourite tech. :lol:

Back