"In Vino Veritas" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Rena

Rena Rookie

Maybe they went to Vegas using their real names. In Vegas they started to use Christine's name, though they would have needed an ID at the hotel she was supposed to stay. Uhm. Maybe that one was faked. At the airport, I'd say all passports are double checked to see if they're real or fake - I guess this also applies for domestic flights?! Or would a driver's licence be sufficient? I'm not sure because as a tourist/foreigner I always had to ID myself via passport and credit card. Uhm. A lot of "maybe"s :)

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

If you are traveling domestically you do need ID. Didn't get a good look at Kim but she really didn't look much like Christine. Unless, Kim used her own tickets/ID then when she got to Vegas to check in, she used Christine's ID or used a fake ID as to different address but Kim's picture was used.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I know about Kim dying in the robbery,but Im curious but havent had time to watch yet. how did the room get messed up? Did Kim struggle with someone before the robbery?

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Either that or Zane or Jimmy went back before the robbery. My mom had deleted the episode right after she watched and I didn't get a chance to watch it, luckily I watched it Wednesday night.

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Re-watched it on the CSI: NY DVD... Did fast forward through the wine case.

If you guys get the DVD for this season, Is there any deleted scenes from this episode?

Think DVD comes out mid September.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Here's a link to what's going to be included with the DVD set for Season 13. :)