"In Vino Veritas" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I missed it too, but then I wasn't watching the whole game.

EW blurb for the ep http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a...?action=view&current=IMAG0135_zps2a282404.jpg . You'll have to click on the image to get it big enough to read...but at least it's ok quality for a cell phone pic.

They don't even mention the kidnap plot, just the Vegas case (which they didn't rate too high). Does this point to Mac's case being the B case of the ep?

Interesting that they called the two leaders friends...I think they may have been looking at the same promo pics we got. There was one that made the same type of statement, but it was a behind the scenes shot. My opinion from watching the promo is that Mac's "I'm looking for a DB Russell" didn't sound like he knew DB. But, we'll see.

I missed it too, but then I wasn't watching the whole game.

EW blurb for the ep http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a...?action=view&current=IMAG0135_zps2a282404.jpg . You'll have to click on the image to get it big enough to read...but at least it's ok quality for a cell phone pic.

They don't even mention the kidnap plot, just the Vegas case (which they didn't rate too high). Does this point to Mac's case being the B case of the ep?

Interesting that they called the two leaders friends...I think they may have been looking at the same promo pics we got. There was one that made the same type of statement, but it was a behind the scenes shot. My opinion from watching the promo is that Mac's "I'm looking for a DB Russell" didn't sound like he knew DB. But, we'll see.
Yeah, I have a subscription to this magazine - got it about a week ago. It doesn't really touch on anything new, but every synopsis has stated that Mac and D.B. are old friends - which is why he enlists his help instead of making a call at random. Or why he goes to CSI instead of the police and detectives.

The crossover case will be the main case, however they can't have everybody working on it, so they'll include a subsidiary case; doesn't mean Mac's case isn't central.

EDIT: This issue of EW also has a page long focus on this episode, not just the blurb that's posted. It contains nothing new, just more in depth with all the promo pics.

I didn't notice a lot of new stuff, but a few new things. Interesting. It still doesn't seem to me like he was that familar with DB but it could be different in context.

That promo's a hell of a lot better. It does look like an episode worth watching for sure - I like that this promo included more of the other character's involvement.

That promo's a hell of a lot better. It does look like an episode worth watching for sure - I like that this promo included more of the other character's involvement.

Wish they had showed that promo last week instead of the one they did that was like 20 seconds.

Wish they had showed that promo last week instead of the one they did that was like 20 seconds.
I agree, sad as it is, I don't really think either show is strong enough to only put out such a benign teaser. The show requires a fair bit of promoting now a days.

jorjaFoxFan,i looked through EW again and didn't see a full page aeticle.

Cool video,VegasLights. I love Hodges' reaction when DB comes on the scene.

Gosh! I'm prepared for the worst episodes in CSI history. I myself do not like the promos since I don't like the storyline AT ALL. Why, oh why, can't they let Christine be nothing but an ordinary girlfriend with an ordinary life and job at an ordinary restaurant? :scream: What's she doing in Las Vegas anyway? They could have pointed it out on a previous episode, but for some unknown reason they never do that. Oh, and of course D.B. and Mac know each other, and of course they're buddies, it's not like they could despise each other for whatever reason. And of course everyone on the team drops whatever he or she was doing in order to find Christine because there's nothing more important than her going missing. What about forcing a bridge over several episodes on CSI:NY?

Back