If you could take the place of one csi who would u be

Status
Not open for further replies.
With out a doubt it would be Calleigh, lets face it being a CSI looks a great vocation anyway( even if it can be a bit grim). But Miami, Some seriously hot collegues some wicked toys to play with. Definatley Calleigh. Although Catherine and I have the same kinda hair.......

Calleigh (Miami), because she works in Miami, gets to work with extremely hot colleagues *coughs* Ryan *coughs*, and because she has gorgeous hair that I want really bad.

Hawkes (New York), because he has a lot of intelligence and he also can be a CSI or ME. Not to mention, he gets to work with Danny a lot!

Sara (Las Vegas), because she gets to flirt with Nicky and Greggo all the time. Plus, any girl that Greg has a crush on, I am that girl! :lol:

I would be Grissom. I would burn all his clothes and buy him a whole new wardrobe. There would be no more ugly jackets to wear.

Greg, hands down. I would love to find out what it feels like to be that gorgeous.

I'd take Warrick's place.. and not because I'm a Warrick-lover.. on the contrary. I'd take his place because then there'd be only COOL people around :p and I'd divorce Tina and start hitting on both Sara and Catherine.. but I don't ever want to see Warrick with either of the girls.

I would like to be Nick, I love his character, and he has great friendships with everyone, just a really cool guy. :D

I would have liked to have been Yelina, well for the obvious reason :eek: :lol:

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
OMG Id have to be sara (spend time with Nick) or Tina being married to warrick! (technically i dont think i can say her but hay!) :p
I so agree I mean Nicky is hot (and obviously *Points to siggy and Banner*)

I'd want to be Stella. What an awesome and strong woman I'd be. And if Aiden had not done what she had done, I'd be her as well. Another tough woman that use to be on the show.

Calleigh (Miami)-- She's got the best job in the world! And she can be funny and smart at the same time, which I admire. I also think that she is a really strong person.

Sophia. She's smart, savy, sexy, tough, and has Gil's eye. Of course, she won't end up with him! Oh well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back