If you could take the place of one csi who would u be

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1_LaDy_RoSe_1

1_LaDy_RoSe_1 Police Officer

I would be warrick's wife but I'd quit being a nurse or doctor or whatever she is and be a CSI so that I'll be with him all the time and he wouldn't flirt with catherine lol

2. draig_goch

draig_goch Lab Technician

Hi newbie here! ;) I would be Sara shes pretty, intelligent and good at her job also she gets to work with Grissom and Warrick! :D

3. AgentMrsStokes

AgentMrsStokes Victim

I would be Kristy the hooker from season one, because I wouldnt mind if the last thing I did before I died was Nick!!!!

4. GumDrops

GumDrops Rookie

YEah, but would you really want to be buried alive?

I'd either be Cath or Sara...and definitely Stella!

Yeeah, but then you'd die...? But you'd die HAPPY! What about...Tina? Or...Lady H is pretty cool except for the fact that her daughter's dead and she whipped a guy half to death, but other than that...

5. allmaple

allmaple Judge

haha, i was soooo going to say that! :lol: if you gotta die, is there a better thing to do in your last moments then nicky? i think not.
    but if i was going to take the place of a csi, since they havent hooked nick up with any of those, i would have to pick catherine. shes gets to hug and touch nick the most over the years. hmmm.... i seem to have a one track mind here :D

6. catherinerules

catherinerules Prime Suspect

Has to be the gorgeous Catherine Willows.

7. Caro86

Caro86 Rookie

same for me <33

8. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I'd be Grissom.
    He's so cool. He's the coolest supervisor -ECKLIE YOU SUCK!! *don't mean to offend Ecklie's fans here ... errr ... does anybody want to be Ecklie? :D

Grissom likes his guys very much, cares for them, covers for them ... and I think it's reciprocal.

I love his office ... so many jars with weird stuff in it, so many books on the shelves ... paradise to me :D
    I could live in it :D

He's a pretty shy and reserved guy, doesn't say much about himself. He's solitary. He enjoys being alone ... I'm a lot like that actually. That's probably why I love the guy so much.

He's smart. He's funny. And he's handsome. THE DREAM BOSS :cool:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

ummm i would want to be sara b/c she is liked by greg! and she is just cool

10. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

I would have to be Wendy/Hodges/Bobby, any of the lab rats, I don't think I'd be able to make it out on the field, I am to emotional. Probably couldn't be Doc Robbins, or David either, because I probably wouldn't be able to cut a person open.

11. RIPTimSpeedle

RIPTimSpeedle Witness

I think on Vegas i would like to be Nick Stokes always trying to impress Grissom and having great mates like Greg, Warrick, Sara and defo Catherine.

On Miami i would love to be Horatio cause he is such a strong character or Speedle cause he's a good guy. However i do look like Speedle which is some what of a bonus.

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I'd want to be Calleigh. She's just such a strong and independant person, and she's lovely to be around. Her personality just lights up a room, and she always knows what she's doing, given any situation. She has very admirable qualities. :)

13. ilovgeorge

ilovgeorge Rookie

i would pick CATHERINE but if you took the place of one of the csi you would have to go through the things they went through wouldnt you, in that case i think i'd pick GREG

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

If the 3rd season of ny goes the way it looks, i have to say that i would want to be lindsay because she has the chance to date danny and i'd make sure that (and a lot more) happens.

15. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

i'd have to say lindsay...for the danny reason.... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.