If you could take the place of one csi who would u be

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Kitty, if you were Aiden you wouldn't be doing much CSI work ... but you'd be bestest friends with Danny so, yeah, it's a small sacrifice. ;)

I think I would be stella from CSI: NY, calleigh from CSI: Miami, and sara from CSI: LV, they are all so smart and interesting characters :)

Well, I guess I would be Sara (totally in love with Grissom, but with no luck :(), but if we're talking about the other characters in CSI as well I would soooooo like to be Lady H :D!! She's the really lucky one to get as close as it gets to Gris!!! :devil:

I would love to be Stella. I want her attitude, compassion, and wardrobe. She's so intelligent and so complex. I want to be able to make guys sqirm in the seat the way she does. She also gets to work with the coolest people everyday while learning new things and having all these nice expeirences. She's not afraid to speakl her mind either and she has no fear of anyone, including Mac. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she's pretty and Greek(well, half).

CSI LV - Nick or Greg because well they are just hot and im all for the Nick and Greg shipper. :eek:
CSI NY - Lindsay cus well she gets to work very close to Danny! ;)

hmm in LV I would love to take the place of Greg. I would just love to learn new things and such, and working closely with Sara is also a pro.

In NY I would love to take the place of Stella.

Easy as pie. I'd be Nick from Las Vegas or Horatio from Miami. In either case, I'd be a cool guy with good looks, intelligence and a fight off the females kind of sexy charisma ever man wants to have. Oooohhh yeah.... :D

I would be Sara from CSI:LV because i think i am most like her, because we're both very guarded people, and because then i get to flirt like nick!

I'd go with Nick, he always seems to have interesting stuff happening to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back