If you could take the place of one csi who would u be

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI:LV - Well, I'd be Grissom definitely, so Sara would finally have me and we'd live happly ever after. :D

CSI:Miami - I'd just be whoever Calleigh would want me to be. :devil:

Umm shouldn't this be in different forum? Seeing as this is the CSI music one and I'm not really seeing any connections to music here. Just thought I'd point that out.

Yes, it should be in a different section, but I'd like to be the first who say I WANNA BE CATH WILLOWS! Just look at my username! :p

well since according to everyone I know I look Just like her and I KNOW I act like her My answer would have to be Sara *smirks* then I'd hook her up with Nick

Oh to be Calleigh and have to work with those stunning guys and play with guns, what more could a girl want ;)

I would probably be either Sara, because I love the Vegas team, or Stella, because I get to be a CSI and a detective. Plus, I get to hang around Flack :cool:

I would love to be Cath, she kicks ass, she's never afraid to speak her mind and she gets to flirt with Warrick. Enough said.

In New York I would be gladly Lindsay, because then I could work more frequently with Danny together.

And Las Vegas I would take the place of Sara, because her elevator control a hot wire to Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back