If You Could Interview A Star Of LV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I know we will figure something out, one step at a time. ;)

2. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

destiny, my apologies. my post was only to balance the ones before it. personally, i'd rather any interviews done be about the actors more so than the characters unless it deals with character development.

3. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

I have to choose one? Boy... Most likely George Eads :) But I'd have to take someone with me so I wouldn't pounce on top of him... :)

4. Destiny

No you don't have to choose one, you can pretend you have the cast there, just state who the question is going to. ;)

RE: The shipper Questions, limit yourselves if you have to ask such as one question about it, actually it is preferred if all shipper talk was kept in the shipper forum, but it is an interview thread, just asking it such as the one post (3-5) times is inapporperiate.

5. LiquidCrystal

LiquidCrystal CSI Level Two

What was Billy's major before he went into drama? I know he was a football scholarship, but what classes was he taking?

6. Destiny

Nice guys anyone else. ;)

7. Destiny

Thought we would try this again for the new folks, please read the whole thread if possible, to get the feel for what were doing here, also through out i have offered some advice. ;)

Before i forget i was asked if this included Paul G, and Louise L. For interviews, they are part of the show, so yes it does. ;)

8. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

This question would be for Jorja...

1. Would you like to have Sara as a friend?
    2. What qualities of Sara do you see in yourself?

9. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

:lol:OMG~`you will be another star...

10. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

for Sara:

Q1: If you were Sara, do you think Griss is appropriate for you?

for Griss:
    Q2: Why did you refuse Sara but accepet Heather and Miller?

for Greg:
    Q3: If oneday Sara told you she wanted to kill someone, would you like to da her a favor?

for Warrick
    Q4: If God let you rechoose, would you choose Cath?

for Nick
    Q5: Why do you want to introduce "someone" to Sara?

for Cath
    Q6: If let you choose one to trust on your life between Griss and Warrick, which one would you prefer?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

To Billy Petersen: If you could play any another character on the show (male or female) except your own character, who would that be and why?

To George Eads: You were 'chosen' to be the one buried alive in Grave Danger. If you were given the choice, which character (except yours) do you think can best play the role you played as the CSI buried alive?

To Marg Helgenberger: If we turn back time and see that Catherine has given Eddie a second chance, where will she be now? Still a CSI? OR How would you like Eddie's murder to be resolved?

12. janisha_csi

janisha_csi Witness

Billy: How is it working with Marg Helgenberger? How is Gil Grissom different from you?

Gary Dourdan: Why are you so sexy? What is your ethnicity?

Jorja Fox: Is Sara too nerdy for Jorja? Who do you relate to more Gary, Eric, Marg, or Billy? What do you do in your spare time?

George Eads: How did they get you to cry so much in Grave Danger? How do you think Nick dealt with life before being buried?

Eric Szmanad: Is Greg at all like you? Would you be intrested in CSI stuff in real life? What is it like being Greggo, the young CSI??

Marg Helgenberger: What makes Catherine, Catherine? Are you at all like Catherine? Can you relate to Catherine when it comes to your own child? Do you think Eddies case would ever be solved? Do you think that there is a possiblity of Catherine and Grissom getting together? What do you think would happen to you had Warrick if Tina left? Would to run to him for sloopy seconds??

I had altot of questions for my beloved Marg Helgenberger!!

13. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

for Brass
    Q7: Why did he raise that girl who isn't his biologic daughter?

for Robbin
    Q8: Where has he taken dance lesson?

for Ecklie
    Q9: If let he choose, who would he like to lost, Griss or Cath?

(if let me ask more...)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd like to ask Paul Guilfoyle to clarify whether or not the old time movie actor Paul Guilfoyle is his father, uncle or actually any relation at all. I would also like to ask him how he feels about being a sex symbol to so many young women, thanks to CSI , after being a character actor for thirty years. That must be great for the ego!

I would ask William Petersen what his acting ambitions are after CSI goes off the air.

15. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Jorja, hands down. She's my idol.

I would, first of all, tell her that she is a huge inspiration to me and then ask her:

1. How do you feel knowing that so many young women look up to you?

2. How do you feel about people who speculate about your private life?

3. What advice would you give to a young girl, such as myself, who wants to break into the acting business?

4. If you weren't an actress, what would your ideal career be?

5. If there was any show on TV right now that you could guest-star on, what would it be and why?

6. Who is your role model and why?

I bet she's a really interesting person to talk to.