If You Could Interview A Star Of LV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I thought with the influx of new folks we have that this would be a good time to bring this thread back to life again, but I urge that you read at least the first post of this thread or through out to get a sense of what this thread is all about, we are not saying your questions will necessairly ever be asked but if they are then more the better.

Also I was asked what is considered stars, this would be the Main cast and Secondary (Archie, Wallace, etc) Just remember to list the name of who you are interviewing.

One last thing please lets be considerate of where the line is when it comes to questions that might be considered personal or too personal. Even if the questions are never asked its still the right thing to do. ;)

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To Louise: Why did you leave, will you be back and if not, what will you be doing in the future? (provided I could talk at all if I were face to face with her ;))

To Jorja: Just to clear things up, are you gay? And why did you never confirm or deny it?

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The deliciously, sexy, handsome William Petersen[​IMG] if I didn't faint dead-away!

Are you planning on continuing CSI, if so for how long?

Will you & Sara get married on CSI?

Do you like Las Vegas, or L.A better?

How often to you get to go home to sweet Chicago! & add "how bout' those Cubs" ;)

I'd never ever ask him anything personal, tacky and rude :(

4. ren4e

ren4e Prime Suspect

i would choose William Petersen too :) he is very interesting man and i think he has lots to say. :)

5. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Marg all the way. She would make me laugh so much. If i could i would take her out somewhere and when she wasnt looking write my number down and put it somewhere where she could find it:thumbsup:

6. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I'd love to interview Eric. I'd ask him to describe his life as a kid in Wisconsin, what he liked to do for fun with his friends, how did he like school, and how many girlfriends he had. I'd also ask him if he got along well with his brothers.

7. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I'd like to interview Eric Szmanda.
    I'd just ask regular questions like what he does in his down time, who is his biggest influence (personally and career wise), how he learns his lines, does he ever get the giggles when they are filming and who/what causes it and also does he have any superstitions.
    I'd also ask him what his dream storyline for Greg would be.

I say I'd ask these questions but in reality I'd probably just stand there with my mouth open and try and speak but with no result.