Icon Challenge CSI:Miami-ch #15~ Lab Techs - Voting Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge- CSI:Miami- Challenge #9 - Throwing Heat!

*hugs Katie* Aw. Honey, I think you're doing just fine here. I for one really appreciate all the work you put into it.

DragonflyDreamer said:
*hugs Katie* Aw. Honey, I think you're doing just fine here. I for one really appreciate all the work you put into it.

Well thank you sweetie. That means a lot right now.

Anyways, I have no idea why I asked Geni to post the winners, considering i'm the one with all the PM's in my PM...thinger. Anyways. Here's the real winner.

First Place
c7.jpg
- LauW

Second Place
c6.jpg
LauW

Third Place
c1.png
- Cinegirl

Once again I'd like to say that I am sorry for the whole thing. But I would think it was best if I just stopped doing the challenges.

*joins the hugging*

Yes, absolutely: please keep on running this challenge! As I already told you, you came up with it so long ago, it was and is always fun to participate, and this challenge just belongs to you and Geni.

There's nothing bad in mixing up the votes, I did so several times. And everybody around here appreciate the work you invest in here, as Megan said. :)

I can understand you when you feel you need a break right now, but I'd be sad if you'd completely stop to run the challenge, so please think about it one more time, honey! :(

I agree with Vera. If you feel you need to take a break, that's okay, but I'd hate to see you go permanently :(

I'm sorry Katie, I didn't mean to attack you. You do an amazing job here, I don't see how you keep it all together but it's wonderful that you're able to , and I know I would miss you if you did leave permanently. :( Thank you for running these challenges.

Sorry again, and congrats to Lauw and cinegirl. :D Great job guys.

Congrats to the winners. :D I'll be happy to make some banners for y'all if you wish. :)

And Katie, you're an amazing person and it's such a pleasure doing these challenges with you. :) If you need to take a break from it, I have no problem doing the next challenge if you wish. But I do hope you'll do more because they're a lot of fun when you set them up. *huggles and gives cookies*

First, I extend my congratulations to cinegirl!

Second, aww, Katie, don't stop; you do a wonderful job and people make mistakes all the time. You have nothing to apologize for; mistakes happen and it's just human nature. I have no experience, but I'm sure that running these challenges are hard, so stuff like this is bound to happen. It has nothing to do with you; as I said, you do a wonderful job. And I'm sorry if what I said before hurt you in any way. :(

Well its not like this is the first challenge that I've messed up on. And I just feel it would be best for me and everyone else if I just stop doing these challenges. So thank you all for the compliments. But I feel that this is best. And also, Geni, I just wanted to say sorry if this is an iconvience for you. That was never my intention.

Not an inconvenience at all. :) If you feel you aren't comfortable doing any more of the challenges, that's fine, it's your decision. :D *hugs* Everything else aside, I hope you'll maybe participate in them because your icons are always fantastic. :) And you're 100% welcome to come back and take over whenever you like.

ETA: Next challenge will be up soon! :)

Katie, don't give up running the challenges, you do a great job! And trust me, you can make a winner from me :lol: JK.
Congratulations Lauw and cinegirl! :D

Okay folks, time for a new challenge. :)

This time we'll be working with:

Calleigh Duquesne

Y'all get two pictures from each season that I've provided to make your icons with. And with that, here are some general rules.

~You may submit up to three icons.
~All icons must be 100x100 pixels.
~Please PM your icons to myself, speed_cochrane.
~Animations are not permitted.
~Textures, brushes, texts, layers, etc. are permitted.
~Be creative!

Pictures

Season 1 Season 1
Season 2 Season 2
Season 3 Season 3
Season 4 Season 4
Season 5 Season 5

All pictures are courtesy of Miami Style Screencaps

**Note: I've changed one of the season five pictures.

Deadline for entries is Tuesday, April 3rd. Enjoy!

Oooh, I'm gonna have fun with this one :D Are you sure we can only enter three? Darn her for being so gorgeous :rolleyes:

Yay, Calleigh! Thanks Geni, and I miss you already, Katie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back