Icon Challenge CSI:Miami-ch #15~ Lab Techs - Voting Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge- CSI:Miami- Challenge #9 - Throwing Heat!

Winners

First Place -
c7.jpg
LauW

Second Place -
c14.png
- WillowsWannaBe

Third Place -
c7.jpg
- LauW

Congrats to the winners. And thanks once again to all of those who entered the challenge.

Are first and thrid supposed to be the same?
If so, congrats to WillowsWannaBe and Lauw, your icons were fantastic! Can't wait for the next challenge, I can make icons now!

Well sometimes all of the winners are different and sometimes they aren't. It all depends on how people voted. But there is no rule against one single icon being in more then one position.

:lol: Ok thanks, I wasn't sure. Anyways, congrats. Can't wait for the next challenge.

So what does it mean if you win both first place and third place with the same icon? :rolleyes: :lol: Oh well, those are nice icons anyways; congratulations LauW and WillowsWannaBe! You guys did an awesome job! :D

...It means you win both first and third place. I really don't know how to explain it any better then that.

I still don't get how it's possible... but thanks everyone :D

I'm confused, but well done to the winners! Fab icons! :D

*jumps in*

OK, I see, confusing results, but please stay relaxed and wait a bit, as long as we check it ;)

congrats everyone! :D but I have to say: it should be a rule that one icon can't win two places in the one competition... :lol: I mean, it isn't fair to the other icon-makers :) (no offense lol :p)

That's why Cinegirl said to stay calm and wait while they checked it.

I know that, but that thought was just annoying the heck out of me...

Congrats to the winners :) Well deserved.

Ok. Apparently it seems that I made a counting mistake. I'm really trying to keep my self under control right now so Geni if you could please post the actual results that would be great!

I just can't handle this anymore. Everytime I do a challenge someone always seems to have something to complain about. Nothing's ever right. So I don't know if people just don't like me or if I'm just a screw up. But I think it would just be best if I didn't do the challenges anymore. But of course I could be over reacting but I think it would just be best if I didn't do it anymore. And left it at that. I'm not trying to attack anyone person or anything. Its just how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back