Icon Challenge - Capturing the Episode ~ Winners Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge: CSI: Ships Ahoy! ~ Now Up!

:lol: Chloe, I love the new name of the challenge :D

Sadly I can't join (there is CaRWash and I don't have the options to join!! So mean!), but I'm sure it'll be fun for everyone.
And I'm sure there will be another Shipper Challenge soon so that everyone will be pleased :)

Re: Icon Challenge: CSI: Ships Ahoy! ~ Now Up!

I'm def in! Nice challenge! :D I ship so many different pairings, it was inevitable that at least one would make me grin! :lol:

Re: Icon Challenge: CSIs With Funny Faces - Now Up!

4ENSIX I am so in, this a great challenge. Love it. I will send in some icons as soons as i can. :p

I'm so in! I have a question (being dumb): can we participate with more than one icon?

yeppers we can. look at point 6. of Chloe's post, it says we may enter with a maximum of 3 icons ;)

Great challenge Chloe! If my internet decides to work back at home where I can view the pics, I'll try and enter. :D

HA! sent mine in :D
i really can't wait to see all the other icons. i hope many people participate! GO guys, be creative and send your icons in! ;)

Less than one hour left to get those entries in! If you haven't done so already, hurry it up! :D

looking forward to seeing the entries aswell...

Chloe! I'm about to jump out of my seet! Can't wait to see the entries!

:lol: OK guys, I know you're/we're all excited, but please calm down a bit.
Chloe will post them as soon as she can, I'm sure. :)

*hands out some sedative pills and yummy brownies* ;)

*Whew*

Thanks for those sedatives, Vera, I could use a few myself. :( I'm sorry guys, it's going to take a little longer than I thought to get them up. I promise I'll have them up as soon as possible, but for the time there are precisely six people on my "To Kill" list, seventeen things on my "To Do" list, sixteen of which are on my "To Do Tonight" list, and 600,000 enzymatic processes happening in my body in the time it takes me to write this. I'm sort of busy right now. Thank you to everybody for your patience, I promise they'll be up as soon as is humanly possible.

*frazzle*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back