Icon Challenge - Capturing the Episode ~ Winners Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge: CSIs With Funny Faces - Now Up!

Congrats to all the winners and everyone who participated! Very funny icons!

Congrats to the winners, and I wanted to say that I really enjoyed looking at all these new icons. Great job everyone!

congrats people those are helaroius i luv the nick last cookie thing lmao

Congratulation to the winners, great work!

You all did an awesome job, it was a hard decision!

The new challenge: Ships Ahoy!

So, I've randomly picked three ships (really you guys, it actually was random) and I'm giving you three lovely pics that you may use for this challenge - you can only use these three pics. The rules for this challenge are as follows:

1. The deadline for entries is Monday, April 30th at 11:59 p.m. GMT.
2. All entries must be sized 100x100 pixels - I don't like resizing too much. :(
3. Please no vulgar language or inappropriate content.
4. Please PM all entries to me, 4ENSIX and in the subject line of your PM, tell me whether you'd prefer to enter the Beginner or Advanced category. Preferably title it something like this: "Icon Challenge: Ships Ahoy! - Beginner". If you're not sure which one you should enter, check out these handy-dandy guidelines that Vera has been kind enough to pull up. In your PM, inclued both the image and the link (though if you have fewer than 100 posts, just the link is fine).
5. Don't go prancing around posting your icons, as this is an anonymous challenge and we prefer to keep it that way.
6. You may enter a maximum of three icons, using only these three pics. If you choose to enter multiple icons, it's alright if you only use one of these pics, or you can use all three if you really want to. :D
7. No animations allowed.

So, with that said, here are your three choices:
SWarrick
SMacked
CaRWash

(Thanks to CSI Caps for the CaRWash and SMacked pictures and to Crimelab for the SWarrick pic.)

Best of luck, everybody, and happy iconizing! :D

hey that sounds fun!
i'll enter if i find the time to make some icons ;)

Oh... It's a great theme, with great pics... I just don't like any of those ships! :lol: I'll have to see if I get inspired between now and the deadline :lol:

ooOOoo
a new challenge!
I'm in... for at least ONE of the pics, lol.

I'm sorry you don't like any of those ships, Megan. :( That's sort of why I provided the pics - to make it easier for people who aren't so into them to not have to hunt so hard for pics. ;) (And of course for those who are really into them to be able to spend more time iconizing and staring at the ship and less time hunting for the pics ;))

Aw, that's okay Chloe, you can't please everyone. And the pics you provided really are good ones. I'll probably enter anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back