Icon Challenge - Capturing the Episode ~ Winners Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge: CSIs With Funny Faces - Now Up!

boy oh boy.....lol....I can't WAIT to see what everyone has entered in the FUNNY FACES ICON challenge...I am gonna have to prepare myself with tissues to wipe the tears of laughter away...and make sure I go to the washroom before viewing :lol:

DJRideout said:
boy oh boy.....lol....I can't WAIT to see what everyone has entered in the FUNNY FACES ICON challenge...I am gonna have to prepare myself with tissues to wipe the tears of laughter away...and make sure I go to the washroom before viewing :lol:

lol, yeah! that's a good idea. tissues. i'll have to get a box and keep it nearby.

lol..for sure, cause you know there are goin to be some pretty funny side spliting pics....I mean, just the title is makin me laugh :lol:

There are actually quite a few that have been sent to me that have made me laugh out loud! One actually made me laugh so hard that my mother knocked on my bedroom door to see if I was okay. :lol: THEN, in Chem class the day after, I thought about the icon in the middle of a test, and I laughed out loud so hard that my teacher sort of glared at me, but then everybody else started laughing and then...yeah. :rolleyes: This may not be the best mark everybody in my class has ever gotten on a Chem test...

Anyway, please keep those entries coming! I have about 36 so far, and it'd be really awesome if we could get over 40! :D I've said it before and I'll say it again - go bug your friends!!

LOL.....that sounds pretty funny!...I have been in similar situations myself.....laughin at the most in-opportune times, about stuff that had no relevance to the situation at hand!**thinks back to dj's high school biology days with her cousin and the foolishness** Needless to say, I was lucky I passed! :lol:

Raging4Ryan said:
Is it to late for me to join? and if it aint who do i PM with my icon??
it isn't too late for you to join! :) just pm 4ENSIX and you're in! :D

Sure thing, R4R! Like Steffi said, just PM me with your icon(s) when you're ready! Glad to see you're entering.

I've finally found some pics that I really want to use for this challenge. I'll work on them tonight and get them sent to you by tomorrow 4ENSIX. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing all the icons, good luck everyone. :)

4ENSIX said:
Please do, vampireD4! You still have until Saturday to get those icons in to me. I hope you'll enter!

(You too, all you random lurkers! :lol:)

:lol: :lol:
4ENSIX I've PM you
Go to message box and check it out :D

Hey everybody!

I just wanted to give a friendly reminder that you have approximately 18 hours left to enter this challenge. I'd love to get a couple more people in on this one! I've PM'd some people for various reasons, but it's crucial that you respond to them as soon as is humanly possible! So, check those PMs, bug those friends, and get those entries in! :)

Chloe

I'm sending mine right now. I've only just got back from holiday, but I cannot resist this theme! :lol:

Don't worry! :) The deadline is in about 6 hours, so calm down. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back