Icon Challenge-#82-A Bugs Life-Up!

Re: Icon Challenge #64-Taylor Swift-Voting UP!

Beginners

Advanced

140's

Good luck to all :)

Re: Icon Challenge #64-Taylor Swift-Voting UP!

Beginners/Intermediate

Advanced

140x140

Re: Icon Challenge #64-Taylor Swift- Voting UP!!

Anymore votes?...

If I don't get any by tommorow morning I'll put results up thxs.

*leaves cookies and milk for any takers*

Re: Icon Challenge #64-Taylor Swift- Winners UP!!

and now.....your winners!

Sorry for the delay (lack of votes was the main issue) but here are the winners for Misc. Icon Challenge #64-Taylor Swift.

Thank you to all who entered and to all who voted. This was a lot of fun!

Beginners
1st Place
4tsbeginter.png
Adorable_Crazy

2nd Place
6tsbeginter.png
Adorable_Crazy

3rd Place
2tsbeginter.jpg
FallenForFlack

Advanced:
1st Place
7tsadv.png
Teddy Bear Dr.

2nd Place
8tsadv.png
Teddy Bear Dr.

3rd Place
5tsadv.png
fo_poozle

140x140:
Winner
1ts140x140.png
fo_poozle

And with that FallenForFlack will be doing the next challenge so when she's ready she'll post it. I'll be back after that so see you in challenge 66! PM me if you would like a banner! :)

Re: Icon Challenge #64-Taylor Swift-Winners UP!

congrats to all the winners!! everyones work was really beautiful!
and thanks so much for the votes!

Congrats to all the winners, beautiful work! Thanks for third! I'll be back soon to post the next challenge!

Time for another Misc Icon Challenge! I hope you are ready and many of you participate this time! :)

This time we'll be doing Snoopy that lovable pup from the classic cartooon strip/show The Peanuts. You may include other Peanuts characters in your icon but please make sure that Snoopy is the main focus of it!

Here are the RULES – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 4 icons = 3 100 x100 icons + 1 icon in the size 140x140. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[2] You have until 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, June 10th to complete your icon and submit it. If you need more time, please let me know. PM your entries to me FallenForFlack

[3] Your icons must be 100x100 or 140x140 pixels in size – if it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is those particular sizes. ***this is important

[4] No vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[5] You may use any caps you like but feel free to use the ones provided.

[6] No animated icons.

[7] We're going to try categories for this challenge cause this is much more better and fair on everyone. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please go the Fan Art Forum if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to intermediate; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in intermediate and so on. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.

[8] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous challenge, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE (or anywhere else). If you do, you will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: Misc: IC #65 - Snoopy : Beginners (or intermediate/advanced)
Body: Images, URLs. (would really prefer both) **please DO NOT delete or move your pics in your photobucket account till voting/results are up!!!

Here is a link with tons of caps (feel free to use any others too)

Snoopy pics
more Snoopy pics

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me FallenForFlack
IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND CAN NOT PM. Could you please email me your entries at purpledreamer @ comcast.net please enter in subject that you are from talkCSI.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have fun and be creative!!

BEGINNERS AND NEWBIES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO ENTER! This is a great way to show off your skills and have some fun!

Re: Icon Challenge #65-Snoopy-UP!

In case I get the inspiration and do some icons are you only wanting Snoopy or will any of the Charlie Brown characters do?

Re: Icon Challenge #65-Snoopy-UP!

Snoopy! :luvlove:

And since I've got nothing else to do right now - mine are in. :D

Susan

Back