Icon Challenge #6: Alias - Sydney Bristow - WINNERS UP!!

Re: Icon Challenge #6: Alias - Sydney Bristow

wibble said:
Probably some people, like me, will do it just because they want practice at it :lol: (err, though I don't enter these challenges :p ).

Hmm, wibbz, I regocnize this, slightly. :)

I have a real life starting from tomorrow morning to Sunday evening so do not wonder if you send your entry and I do not pick it up right away. I shall set the voting up once I get back.

If you're not interested in the show, how do you make yourself interested in the icons? It's always puzzled me. Most of the people I speak to, only make icons of things they like...
I see it as a challenge, myself. If I've never seen the show, I don't know the mood of the scene, I don't know anything about the character, I don't know what text to use.. so I just have to kind of interpret it and hope. It's fun :)

Anyway, I finished mine last night and will send it in momentarily.

Ah, home again :D So here are the entries.

READ VOTING RULES BEFORE VOTING!

VOTING RULES:
[1] Don't vote for your own icon. It's a pathetic thing to do, not to mention unfair on all the other entrants.
If you do, I'll notice it and you'll regret that (you'll be disqualified)

[2] Don't go around telling your friends or any other people to vote for you.
It's also a pathetic thing to do. If I find out you’re doing this, you will not be allowed to enter any future icon challenges.

[3] No bashing of the icons in any way – there is no need for it.

[4] Please only vote for 3 icons.
Give your first vote to whichever icon you like best,
your second vote to whichever photo you like second best,
and your third vote to whichever icon you like third best.
It is important that you do it like this.
Whoever has the most points at the end of voting wins, with the contestant that has the second highest number of points getting second place, etc.

IconChallengeAlias01.jpg
IconChallengeAlias02.jpg
IconChallengeAlias03.jpg
IconChallengeAlias04.jpg

IconChallengeAlias05.png
IconChallengeAlias06.gif
IconChallengeAlias07.jpg
IconChallengeAlias08.jpg

IconChallengeAlias09.gif
IconChallengeAlias10.jpg
IconChallengeAlias11.jpg

IMPORTANT!Don't see your entry here even you sent it? Please PM right away at me (DaWacko)!

I've seen her show not once but I have seen her commercials. It was rather awkward to see her running around with a red wig again and again and...again. Either way, good job on the icons :D.

Back