Icon Challenge #6: Alias - Sydney Bristow - WINNERS UP!!

wibble

Corpse
This week, we're going to make an icon using this cap of Sydney Bristow from season 4 of Alias :)

4x12-the-orphan-026.jpg

Here are the RULESplease read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can only enter 1 icon, using the cap provided above.

[2] You have until 5 p.m. GMT Saturday 26th August to complete your icon and submit it. PLEASE NOTE – you must PM your entry to DaWacko, not myself.

[3] Your icon must be 100x100 pixels in size – if it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size..

[4] The image can be cropped in any way you like. Be as creative as you wish with this step of your icon-making.

[5] I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[6] You must use the cap I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[7] If you need or would like help with making your icon, check out this thread over in the Fan Art forum:

Icon Tutorials

[8] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous competition like the photo ones, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICON HERE. If you do, it will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

Your finished icon should be uploaded to your own Photobucket account (or similar) and then PM the link to DaWacko, NOT myself. Winners can receive a banner, and are avaliable upon request via PM to me, wibble.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM myself or DaWacko.

Re: Icon Challenge #6: Alias - Sydney Bristow

Oh, Sydney. Pwetty pwetty pwetty! :D I'm totally in.

Pretty!!!, I'm so in :D... I'll send mine in just a minute

My fave female TV character ever!

I'm so in. Although I probably won't win, but I love this show!

*gasp* Don't use that kind of language around me!

*waves the Alias banner*

:lol:

Hmm. *indifferent shrug* I've never seen Alias. It does not interest me at all. But I will enter anyway.

I've seen the show, but I just never got into it that much.
I'm in also. :D

If you're not interested in the show, how do you make yourself interested in the icons? It's always puzzled me. Most of the people I speak to, only make icons of things they like...

I don´t like Alias very much but i love making icons, that´s why i sent mine already in :D

CrimeShark said:
If you're not interested in the show, how do you make yourself interested in the icons? It's always puzzled me. Most of the people I speak to, only make icons of things they like...

Yeah, like Chez said, I guess if you love making icons, you'll do any picture, either for the fun/enjoyment of it and/or the challenge of seeing what you can come up with.

Though I understand why others just make ones of things they like :)

Probably some people, like me, will do it just because they want practice at it :lol: (err, though I don't enter these challenges :p ).

I did have a request topic on another board where I made icons for other people so I can make them with any picture, and I like to practice as well :lol:

Oh...I see. Yeah, if you really like making icons then I guess any picture can be used! :)

P.S. Love your signature, wibble.

Back