Icon Challenge #54 - Michael Jackson ~ Winners Up!!!

Re: Icon Challenge #54 - Michael Jackson ~ Voting Up!!!

As for themes, what about an artist choice but with someone related with music? Well, IDK, maybe 'cause I'm addicted to Anastacia at the moment :lol: I would ask an Anastacia one, but I know that there are many people who don't know who she is, though she has one of the best voices ever :D

I think Artist's choice would be fine, just along as its more open, I might do it so you can do it on any subject you wish just along as it's misc. I think it would be fun to see what people came up with that way, what do you think about that guys?

Re: Icon Challenge #54 - Michael Jackson ~ Join Now!!!

I think a Disney movie might be nice again, but I'd be fine with Anastacia as well cause she really ROCKS! :D A music theme is also a good idea, in general and a specific one.

Oh and Congrats winners!!!

Re: Icon Challenge #54 - Michael Jackson ~ Join Now!!!

Aww wow, a Disney theme would be awesome, hehe I love Disney Princesses, so I think that would be a cool one... Bolt would be good to. I'm easily pleased, so whatever you think would be fine. :D

Congrats to all the winners.

If you do a Disney theme, maybe it could be various Disney movies. I personally would love to do Aladdin.

I'll note Anastacia down as a theme! ;)

Okay thank you guys for your suggestions, I'll pick a Disney Movie and have the new challenge up ASAP! :)

thank everyone for the votes!! and congrats to all the other winners. everyone had some awesome stuff this round.

ohh a disney one sounds great, i'd totally be up for that too.

Congrats to the winners!

Disney sounds like a great theme, maybe a broader theme covering more than one movie? I have a couple of favourites I could use :D

Back