Icon Challenge #54 - Michael Jackson ~ Winners Up!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by shazza_018, Jul 14, 2009.

1. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Ok new challenge here we go :). Sorry I wasn't able to host the last challenge, I was on holiday and forgot to leave a note. Okay so this challenge is dedicated to the King Of Pop Michael - in loving memory of him as an artist who contributed so much to music.

Here are the RULES – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 4 icons = 3 100 x100 icons + 1 icon in the size 140x140. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[2] You have until 3 p.m. GMT+1 Sunday 21st July (If you need this extending due to RL (I for one know how this can be) I'd happily extend it for you but you have to let me know ASAP) to complete your icon and submit it. PM your entry to me, shazza_018.

[3] Your icons must be 100x100 or 140x140 pixels in size – if it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is those particular sizes. ***this is important I don't want to have to resize icons myself as it is time consuming and will delay voting being put so please size your enteries correctly.

[4] I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[5] You may use any caps/images you like but feel free to use the ones I provide.

[6] No animated icons.

[7] We're going to try catergories for this challenge cause I think this is much more better and fair on everyone. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please go the Fan Art Forum if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to intermediate; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in intermediate and so on. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.

[8] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous challenge, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE (or anywhere else). If you do, you will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

[9] Please host you icons at photobucket, I won't be able to see or save your icons if they are hosted on imageshack or tinypics sorry!

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: Misc: IC #54 - Michael Jackson : Beginners (or intermediate/advanced)
    Body: Images, URLs. (I would really prefer both) **please DO NOT delete or move your pics in your photobucket account till voting/results are up. It is difficult for me to put voting up if icons are missing because of this. If you do do this I may refuse to accept your enteries after voting is up, useless your quick to let me know.

Okay here are some caps:
    mj01
    mj02
    mj03
    mj04
    mj05
    mj06
    mj07
    mj08
    mj09
    mj10
    mj11
    mj12
    You can look for images in the following galleries here (for this one a username and password is need I already made an account so you guys that use that password. Username: shazza_018 Password: 7may91) and here also feel free to use your own images that you find all images, including photoshoots, tour pics, candids etc. are allowed for use.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me.
    IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND CAN NOT PM ME. Could you please email me your entries at soficoolj @ hotmail.com - please enter in subject that you are from talkCSI so I don't just mark your post as a spam. (I also use MSNmessenger on that account so just check if I’m online and you can send me it through there) but please let me know if you do this so I remember to check my emails or we can work out a time to send me them on MSN! :)

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have fun and be creative!!

BEGINNERS AND NEWBIES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO ENTER! This is a great way to show off your skills and have some fun also you get a pretty banner at the end ;).

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
  2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Re: Icon Challenge #54 - Michael Jackson ~ Join Now!!!

I'm sooo in :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Sophia, links 3-7 and 8-11 all link to one picture.

And I'll see what I can come up with, if I have the time.

4. shazza_018

Fixed, don't know why that happened :confused: :rolleyes:. Thanks for letting me know! :)

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm in for this one! :)

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Definitely doing this challenge. :D

7. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i'm definitely going to be doing this one!!

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I sent mine in. :D

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Cool :D I think I'll enter this one.

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Sadly I don't have time to make icons for this round. :( Oh well there is always the next challenge.

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

You could always pm Shazza and ask for an extension if you're wanting to enter.

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Physically I don't have the time to sit and make art, just too much IRL.

13. shazza_018

Sorry you are not able to enter Sara :(.

Sorry for the delay guys, I didn't have internet connection for the last couple of days hence the lateness. Voting will be up tommorow feel free to enter till then. Thanks!

14. shazza_018

Sorry for the double post but I can't seem to edit my other post at the moment! And also sorry again for the delay due to lack of internet access on my part.

Okay time for voting, thanks to those who entered:
    Voting! Thanks everyone for the entries :)

Voting Rules

*Do not vote for your own icon(s).
    *Do not go telling your friends to vote for yours.
    *Vote as shown in the example below.
    * Also - please vote for 1 icon in the 140x140 category. Please see example below
    *Anyone may vote.

Example:

100x100:

140x140:

100x100:
    01.[​IMG]02.[​IMG]03.[​IMG]
    04.[​IMG]05.[​IMG]06.[​IMG]
    07.[​IMG]08.[​IMG]09.[​IMG]
    10.[​IMG]11.[​IMG]12.[​IMG]

140x140:
    01.[​IMG]02.[​IMG]03.[​IMG]
    04.[​IMG]

Ok, that should be all of them :) Let me know if I forgot any!

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

100x100:

140x140