Icon Challenge #51 - Marley And Me ~ Winners Up!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by shazza_018, May 17, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

All seasons of AI would give more variety I think.

As for Star Wars caps, well I haven't gotten them on DVD yet (still have the VHS ones lol). I searched the net for caps and some sites said they had some, but the pages were old and no longer existed. :lol: I may have to see if my brother has the original three on DVD and if so, I'll borrow them and cap them. Someone else will have to cap the newer movies though. I don't know anyone who has them I don't think. Not that I'd want to watch those three again. The older ones I don't mind, but I hated all three of the newer ones. :lol:

How about a Terminator theme? Could include all Terminator movies and even the tv show.

Other movies:

Clueless

Empire Records

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Better Off Dead

Last edited: May 30, 2009
  2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Well ... :lol: I actually think it's time to do a tv show. You do normally switch from tv shows to movies etc. I wouldn't mind doing American Idol, but would it be limited to caps of the show or could we use other photos as well?

If you're going for tvshows in general, maybe The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother Special caps for bbt and maybe Sara Connor Chronicles

and as always if you need help, or need me to run the challenge I'd love to do it :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

I've got another movie idea. Looking at Nikki's banner reminded me of it cause Tom Welling reminds me a little of the guy in the movie. :lol: The movie is The Last Starfighter (one I loved when I was a kid and still love).

4. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

Wow thanks for the Tied first place and the two tied second places! :) Congrats to the other winners!

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Re: Icon Challenge #51 - Marley And Me ~ Voting Open!

Thanks for the first and third place. Congrats to the others.

6. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Well yeah but there's no harm in suggesting movies ;) :cool:. I'll just put 'em on the list for later.

I don't know I mean it'll probably be just screencaps from the show and photoshoot pics (from the show), but I'm pretty sure I can get HQ caps of the show from the fansites of various Idol Contestants. MQ pics of the show are avaliable @ americanidol.com if anyone wants to used those.
    As far as other photos are concerned this is specifically for American Idol, if there's a particular artist from the show that you would like to see as a overall theme for a challenge then let me know. Also would you like to include auditionees as well as the Top 36?

About all seasons, I'm not sure how far back I can get caps for the show so I think it'd be easier to do a specific season. Also since the finale was a couple of weeks back it'd be best to do season 8.

Is this okay?

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I do not have a problem with doing it that way. When you first suggested it, I did not know if you meant the show in general or if you were going to do the show and the participants/winners as well. So far the only ones I really follow are Carrie Underwood and David Cook, but I might just make a theme using winners' photoshoots for the Misc LIMS. If you want I can run the challenge, so you can get a chance to play with Adam and David :p

8. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Oh I see sorry for the confusion lol. Well I'll put Carrie and Dave down as themes on their own.

I would like to keep it to this season only just some I don't have look around for alot of caps *is lazy and busy :p*.

I'm good with doing the challenge myself. I'll just look around for a variety of caps and have it up later! :D

9. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

10. GregNickRyanFan

Wow... how did I miss that Star Wars link in my google search. :lol: Thanks for the link. :)