Icon Challenge #47 - The Dark Knight ~ Winners Up!

Quote:
Or we could do a horror movie theme (with any horror movie, not just one specific one). :)
I'm not really a fan of horror movies I think you might have to be movie specific about this since I haven't watched any myself so I wouldn't know which movie to do.

Nightmare On Elm Street (the first one)?

Doh! I can't believe I didn't think of this one sooner... have we ever done a Star Wars one? (the orginal three New Hope, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi).

Star Wars!!
starwars.gif

Yes! Yes! Yes! Pleeeaaaase? :D

Ahem.. I'm calm now... :p

Wow.. Thanks for the Recognition Award !! And I congrats the other winners here !
A challenge with Star Wars as theme. That would be great but the old episodes with Harrison Ford as Han Solo !!

Or a James Bond movie with Seasn Connery or Roger Moore in the main role.
It gives good sites with screencaps of this..

Maybe: Basic Instinct, The Godfather, The Devil wears Prada, Star Trek Classic / TNG....

I have too a site with many caps of the trailer of Wolverine (Hugh Jackman).
And other movies with him... ;)

Last edited:
Becci, I love your Bond idea, I love Bond films, Connery, Moore and Craig are the best one IMHO. :D

Has Indiana Jones been done before because that could be a really good contest. I'm talking about the original three of course :D

Well if I can put my two cents worth in I'd go for the original Bond, James Bond :) the others are ok but Sean Connery is the ultimate Bond in my opinion :)

Star Wars!!
starwars.gif

Yes! Yes! Yes! Pleeeaaaase? :D

Ahem.. I'm calm now... :p
LOL I love the smiley and Star Wars!! *Makes a note on this*

I have too a site with many caps of the trailer of Wolverine (Hugh Jackman).
And other movies with him... ;)
Becci could you send me links to the caps with the Hugh Jackman movies please thanks! :)

p.s. I will send you your banner ASAP.

I shall request Supernatural In My Time of Dying from Season 2 :p Or possibly doing a season opposed to an episode, but it's totally up to you :)
* Sorry couldn't find Criminal Mind caps either :(
I'll consider that Nikky! Thank you so much for the links thanks!

I hope someone can find a site with caps from all the seasons otherwise we might not be able to do this theme.

Has Indiana Jones been done before because that could be a really good contest. I'm talking about the original three of course :D

*adds to list* the original ones :wtf: okay I'll try lol.

Thank ya'll very much. These suggestions are awesome, now I actually don't know which theme to next because I have so many to choose from :lol:.

Back