Icon Challenge #47 - The Dark Knight ~ Winners Up!

Oh my gosh! Thank you all! I seriously did not think that any of my icons would place (140x140) or with a rec award. Thanks Sophia! :) *does a happy dance*

Congrats to all the winners! Fantastic, and sometimes creepy, icons! :lol:

Next theme suggestion...since it's in it's 15th and final season, maybe "ER"? There are caps for the first fourteen seasons here. :) Bonus points for icons showing current CSI stars on ER. :lol:
LOL thanks its an idea!

Criminal Minds... ooh I like that idea. Or Supernatural! I could make caps as I have all three seasons and if they play in my VLC player, I'd be happy to make caps. :D Or I could do Buffy The Vampire Slayer as well. I have all 7 seasons of it. :) For Buffy, the best ep choice for icons IMO would be the musical ep "Once More With Feeling".
We've already done Supernatural so sorry I'm sorry we won't be doing that again (I might do individual episode themes if people really really like that theme) Do you have caps from Criminal Minds I can't find good quality caps anywhere so if anyone can link me to some caps I's be happy to do that theme. I do have Buffy on my list ;).

Thanks for the third place and congrats to the other winners! :D

Theme suggestions: House, the Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Dexter...
Not sure where you find caps though :shifty:

Last edited:
Some suggestions: That 70's Show, Psych, Reba :shifty: sure no one else watched that :lol:, Dark Angel, Gilmore Girls

Umm been awhile since we've done some cartoons may I suggest Open Season, Cars (have we done that yet?), Bambi, Lion King.

For Movies: Wizard of Oz, Sweet Home Alabama, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, 10 Things I Hate About You.

Ooh, yes, the Lion King. I loved that movie when I was a kid.

We already did Pinnochio, how about some more Disney classics? Beauty and the Beast, Robin Hood, Peter Pan, The Sword in the Stone, The Hunchback of Notre Dame.. just to name a few :p

Oh, and Nikky, I
heart.gif
your new icon. :D

We've already done Supernatural so sorry I'm sorry we won't be doing that again (I might do individual episode themes if people really really like that theme) Do you have caps from Criminal Minds I can't find good quality caps anywhere so if anyone can link me to some caps I's be happy to do that theme. I do have Buffy on my list ;).

I found this Criminal Minds screencaps. I don't know how good the caps are, but if I find any others, I'll send the links your way. :)

As for movies: Empire Records, Legally Blonde (1 or 2), Clueless...

We already did Pinnochio, how about some more Disney classics?

As for Disney movies, my vote would go to Aladdin. :lol:

Or we could do a horror movie theme (with any horror movie, not just one specific one). :)

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of you wanna do Criminal Minds. I tried that site GNRFan - it only has 1 episode from season 3 but all from season 4 -- I really want caps from all seasons so people can pick and choose which ones they wanna use if you see what I mean. I'll have a look around myself in a bit. I'll type up a list of all the movie suggestions for later ;). I promise I'll fit everything in somewhere.

Just an FYI - House and Gilmore Girls have already been done like I said with Supernatural I might done individual episode themes for shows that we've done before, is that okay with ya'll?

Or we could do a horror movie theme (with any horror movie, not just one specific one). :)
I'm not really a fan of horror movies I think you might have to be movie specific about this since I haven't watched any myself so I wouldn't know which movie to do.

Last edited:
I agree with whomever said That '70's Show. I have sites where you can look at caps, Sophia. :) Let me know if you want them as I will have to play hunt though the bookmarks. :lol:

Wow, 1st and 2nd, thanks so much all you guys who voted for me, I wasn't expecting that. :D Well done to all of the other winners. :D

Hmm... As for the next challenge, how about, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, or The Killers? Just a few random suggestions... :lol:

I agree with whomever said That '70's Show. I have sites where you can look at caps, Sophia. :) Let me know if you want them as I will have to play hunt though the bookmarks. :lol:
:lol: yes please *is way too lazy to search herself :p :lol:*

Thanks Steph I added them to the list thanks :).

Back