Icon Challenge #12: Grey's Anatomy - Meredith- WINNERS UP!

Re: Icon Challenge #12: Grey's Anatomy - Meredith

Congrats everyone, once again it was a fun challenge. Glad I could join in *plans to keep trying until I win, hahaha*. :lol:

Seriously though, I found this challenge tougher than the last, you've all done some beautiful work. :)

Oh wow, yay I'm so proud of little old me! *does a happy little dance*

Uhhhh... You sure you count the votes right? This seems... wrong :lol: please don't hate me!
Sorry to the other participants, I didn't plan this. you're icons are all fantastic! :D

Congrats to Roos and Saranna :D

Hey Wibbs you said that it included the autumn colours and Grey's anatomy... you added the Satine later, so it's still my turn :p :lol: I won't mind making them.

Well done and congrats to the winners. :D

Wow Macayla, you did very well. :lol:

Macayla, see, it proves you're the best!

Yay, I won. Actually didn't expect it! I think my winning icon is pretty messed up, but well, you didn't. Thank you guys. Congrats to Saranna too! :)

Macayla said:
Uhhhh... You sure you count the votes right? This seems... wrong :lol: please don't hate me!
Sorry to the other participants, I didn't plan this. you're icons are all fantastic! :D

When I counted votes, I wished someone would get other place as well but :p Ah well, it always changes ;)

Macayla said:
Hey Wibbs you said that it included the autumn colours and Grey's anatomy... you added the Satine later, so it's still my turn :p :lol: I won't mind making them.

*slaps herself* So I did. Sorry! Glad you don't mind doing this lot either. Like I said before, you're doing a grand job :)

So winners, if you'd like a banner, please PM Macayla ;)

Perhaps we should ban her from these challenges...make her do all the banners as punishment :devil:

Err...j/k :lol:

Hehe wibble, school's an ass. It brainwashes you. This misunderstanding is excellent evidence :p. But I read you finished your thesis? Good job!

Macayla, once again, great job! *PMs Mac immediately, cuz she wants to be the pimp with the first place in beginner challenge :p*

Maybe I'll try the advanced next time. I'll probably lose.

wibble said:
Perhaps we should ban her from these challenges...make her do all the banners as punishment :devil:

Err...j/k :lol:
First of all that wouldn't be a punishment :p, Locking me up in a room with Danny Messer would be a punishment :devil: *to herself* get out of the gutter :rolleyes:

Second, Please don't ban me!!! I developed an addiction! I don't want to go through withdraw :lol:
Maybe I shouldn't try my best next time, maybe that gives more changes to others.

I'll make the banners tomorrow or Saturday at the latest :)

Congrats to everyone and,of course,to Macayla,queen of the icons *bow*
I think next time she should make the icons with her eyes covered,this is too easy for her. :p

MissRoosFox said:
Hehe wibble, school's an ass. It brainwashes you. This misunderstanding is excellent evidence :p. But I read you finished your thesis? Good job!

Or maybe I'm just too much of a dumb blonde :lol: But anyways, thanks re my thesis - I handed it in this afternoon. Cost me nearly £20 in printing and binding *grits teeth* but at least I don't have to look at it anymore, whooooo!! :D :D Party all around! :D

So what are you guys up for in the next challenge? Time for another random one (like the cow one :p) or shall we do some stud of a man character from a movie? :devil:

I had already decided, but as I'm feeling extra generous at the moment, I thought I'd ask for a change ;)

Maybe you are a dumb blonde. But I doubt it. :p Well, enjoy the free time, wibbs! :)

Hmm, random ones are cool, but I also like man characters :devil:. As long it is a hot one, ofcourse.

Back