Icon Challenge #12: Grey's Anatomy - Meredith- WINNERS UP!

Re: Icon Challenge #12: Grey's Anatomy - Meredith

Dangerous challenge for a CSI board, lol

And lol, Adz. *pat pat* She'll always be the "Are you my dead head?" woman to me.

yeah theatre, my first attempts on Meredith icons are pretty mean. like i cropped one in a way that half of an icon is showing her ear and i typed "Big-Eared" on the other side. i think i won't submit that particular one, cuz i'll get banned, lol.

I don't even watch the show! Woohooo!

Well..it happens to be on wrong channel and its timeslot is Wed 21:00 and anyone want to guess what other show is on Wed at 21:00? :D

Adzix said:
i don't watch Grey's, i have no idea who that woman is.
Dr. Meredith Grey: Meredith is the eponymous character of the series and her voice-over is usually the narration at the beginning and end of the show. Many people in the 3rd season have called her "Dark and Twisty" and "Scary and Damaged". A graduate of Dartmouth College, she is the daughter of Ellis Grey, a renowned doctor and trailblazing female surgeon. Her father, Thatcher Grey, left the family when she was very young, maybe at the age of five. As the show begins, we learn that Ellis has been stricken with a severe case of Alzheimer's Disease. Meredith now lives in her mother's home, which she shares with Izzie and George. In the first episode, Meredith sleeps with Derek Shepherd as a one-night stand, only to learn when she reports for her first day at Seattle Grace that Derek is a doctor and her boss aka as Dr. McDreamy. Their on-off relationship has continued throughout the series. She called herself the dirty ex-mistress. (wikipedia).

Hey,DaWacko,there's a wonderful device called video recorder/dvd recorder that's very helpful for your prob. :p

The thing is that channel called "Nelonen" (it shows Grey's anatomy) can be only see with digibox. And only our livingroom tv has one. And it's combodigibox (Canal+ + digibox). And even I've always been ace to put those things together with vcr... haven't figured out this yet. Besides... vcr is in my room so I look like a thief when I carry it around :p

theatresporter said:
Dangerous challenge for a CSI board, lol
Exactly my thought, haha. I watched the first few episodes of GA and didn't find it interesting. I don't know why the show is so famous. Still deciding whether to enter the challenge or not :p

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I just can't get into the show...maybe it's because people are so infatuated by it, and I can't see anything so special about it...

However, I'm bored, so I'm in. :D

c'mon beginners! Where are ye lurking? :p

I'll be entering but I have to admit I'm struggling a bit on this one.
Not a GA fan but dont think that's it. I'll give it a bash though.
Just glad awe have until the 4th!

Just think it as a "practise" for icon making ;)

Oh I am, believe me....
except it's taking me forever and they all look a bit poo ;(

Never mind at least my names isn't next to them hahahaha ;)

Astrid said:
and they all look a bit poo ;(

You know what? I never like ANY icons I make :lol: Honestly! Even if other people think they are good :p So...don't worry and just send 'em in ;)

Yeah and I never like any of my icons either. :lol: But hey, it never hurts to play around with the icon and then see what you come up with! :)

I was so bored today that I made at least one icon for each of the 8 pictures. Most of them are terrible. Some of them are not so bad. I'll probably enter the not-so-bad ones.

Back