Icon Challenge #12: Grey's Anatomy - Meredith- WINNERS UP!

wibble

Corpse
This week, we're going to make icons of Dr. Meredith Grey, the main character from the medical drama Grey's Anatomy :)

Here are the caps you can choose from to make your icon(s). I'm feeling extra generous today, and have given you a few more caps than the normal 5 I've decided to provide ;)

Meredith 01

Meredith 02

Meredith 03

Meredith 04

Meredith 05

Meredith 06

Meredith 07

Meredith 08

Here are the RULESplease read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You must enter your icon(s) at ONE of 2 levels: beginner or advanced. Please state clearly when you send your entries to DaWacko by PM which level you are entering at.

[2] You can enter up to 3 icons, using the caps provided above.

[3] You have until 5 p.m. GMT Saturday November 4th to complete your icon and submit it. PLEASE NOTE – you must PM your entry to DaWacko, not myself.

[4] Your icons must be 100x100 pixels in size – it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size..

[5] The images can be cropped in any way you like. Be as creative as you wish with this step of your icon-making.

[6 I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[7] You must use the caps I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[8] If you need or would like help with making your icon, check out this thread over in the Fan Art forum:

Icon Tutorials

[9] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous competition like the photo ones, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE. If you do, it will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

Your finished icon should be uploaded to your own Photobucket account (or similar) and then PM the link to DaWacko, NOT myself.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM myself or DaWacko. :)

Re: Icon Challenge #12: Grey's Anatomy - Meredith

Oh... :eek: Finally a new challenge with beginner level !

Is so great ! And I like the pics... :)

Hormiga said:
I'd rather prefer Dr. Preston Burke. :devil:

:lol:

Well, I was going to include other characters but thought I'd just do Meredith in the end. Perhaps I can do another Grey's Anatomy challenge some time, where I provide 1 or 2 caps of each of the rest of the cast :)

I feel another beginner level entry coming on! :lol:

Last challenge was so much fun, I'll see what I can do with this little lady.... (even though I have never seen Grey's Anatomy).

Does it have to be for Meredith Grey or can it be a hate Meredith lol sorry i just hate MG and love George and Addison lol but i am glad to see that there is a Greys challenge, awesome job :D

:lol:Am I the only one who doesn't dislike Merideth? I'd prefer George (or maybe Izzy), but still, is she really so bad?
I was so excited to see that the new challenge is for GA. I love that show. This shall be much fun :)

*raises hand* I don't dislike Meredith. :D

I haven't decided yet whether or not to participate in this particular challenge, but who knows! It might be fun. :)

Addison & Izzie are my favorites. But hey, George is a cutie too. :) It's a pity he's gay :lol:

Kay, on topic, I'm in!

speed_cochrane said:
I haven't decided yet whether or not to participate in this particular challenge, but who knows! It might be fun. :)

Oh, go on Geni! I always like seeing your work, and yep, it'll be fun! :D Erm...*not being pushy in the slightest* :p

:lol: Well seeing as you've managed to butter me up, I think I might just enter this one. ;)

Great choice of challenge by the way. :)

i don't watch Grey's, i have no idea who that woman is, but i'll make an icon anyway cuz i just like challenges, lol.

Back