I wish they would flash back to...

I think it might be cool if they had some sort of episode where the case is kind of straightforward, leaving plenty of time for some flashbacks - like maybe each character flashes back to the same moment in their own life. That way we could get a glimpse of their past while also being able to compare things - how Adam's childhood compared to Danny's compared to Sheldon's, etc. We'd see the differences - but maybe some unexpected similarities too...

I absolutely love that idea!

I also really want to see a flashback of Mac in the Marines. And Lindsay working in Montana.

Nothing in particular, really. We haven't had many flashbacks and I quite like it. One flashback sometimes is okay, but I hope they never do it on a regular basis. I don't want the characters dwelling on their past.

In reading through this old thread I realized that TPTB might have read this because a lot of it happened.

I wish that they'd flash back to 9/11, simply because it was such an intense moment for the entire NYPD.
I think it might be cool if they had some sort of episode where the case is kind of straightforward, leaving plenty of time for some flashbacks - like maybe each character flashes back to the same moment in their own life.
Mac and Claire. I'd love to see a flashback to 9/11 - this could also deal with how Hawkes and Flack were affected by the tragedy.
I'd like to see Mac and Claire, maybe the day she died; although I'd love to see them together happy, just living life, I'd love to see Mac's reaction to her death.
8.01 "Indelible"

I'd like to see a flashback to the moment Flack and Danny met.
Flack as a beat cop would be something I would like to see
I was like, 'Omigah, Flack in a uniform!'
8.01 "Indelible"

I'd like to see something with Flack and Sam as kids
Flack's and Sam's childhood, definitely.
9.05 "Misconceptions"

Lindsay: Her relationship with her dad.
9.08 "Late Admissions"

the nypd vs. the firemen playoffs!
9.01 "Reignited"

Adam, I think seeing him with his father would be a good storyline.
I think it would be interesting if we saw an episode from his point of view <snip> seeing a 'day in the life of Adam' so to speak.
9.10 "The Real McCoy"

Do you think they took the fans' wishes into consideration or is it just coincidence?

Mind = blown

Coincidence or not, it's cool to see that so many of our wishes came true, so to speak. :D

Back