"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Re: What is the episode

I'm so sorry, please feel free to shoot me. I read your post too quickly and missed reading your last paragraph :p

EDIT: ahh, now that would be why I didn't see the dictaphone in the episode. I was watching it on my laptop and the dictaphone was miniscule ;)

Last edited:
Re: "I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

I have never used a forum before, so I apologize that I am "responding" to a question with a completely different question.

I am a prosecutor in Indiana. I believe that a woman in my jurisdiction murdered her husband with a massive overdose of cyclobenzaprine and morphine that she put either in his long island iced teas or food. She is a CNA/QMA with access to these drugs. She is also a hard-core CSI fan and, according to her own statement to the police, she watched it while he lay dying. There is also strong evidence that she drugged another guy a couple of years earlier with pudding. He survived.

My question: Do you know of any episode of CSI in which the victim was murdered in a similar way?

Yeah and what if i give some more to think about... you remember season 3 eleven angry jurors.. I think nick is already level 3 at this point, not for certain. Grissom and Nick talks in the end and then grissom files a promotion papers as a lead csi.. so maby 4 or 5 levels?

A little late, but anyway...

I'm pretty sure there are only 3. Grissom is a 3 and a supervisor, as is Catherine. Nick, Sara, and Warrick are all 3s as well. Sofia was a 3 too, when she was a CSI, as is stated in "Formalities". And in "Play with Fire," they show Sara's ID, and it says she's a 3. Greg is a 1 (who's maybe getting close to being a 2?).

"Lead CSI" was just a position of power, I think, kind of an intermediate supervisor. At least that was my understanding...

As for the episode where the person was killed in a similar way, the only one I can think of is with the two women who were poisoning their husbands with selenium, which was "Organ Grinder." I could be off, though.

Last edited:

My question: Do you know of any episode of CSI in which the victim was murdered in a similar way?

Erm I dont know about Las Veges or Miami but there was an episode of csi New York where something was added to a chocolate in a way of murder Episode 319, A Daze of wine and Roaches. There is also another episode where a woman was killed gradually by putting arsenic (sp?) into tea bags, however I cant remeber the episode name, sorry.

There is also another episode where a woman was killed gradually by putting arsenic (sp?) into tea bags, however I cant remeber the episode name, sorry.
"City of the Dolls"

There was an ep of CSI (LV) I watched a very long time ago, it was one of the very first episodes I watched, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what ep it was? Well there was a guy who was killed on a building site, possibly with a hammer? I also remember something about a guy shooting in his backyard, he shot into the air and the bullet went through the neighbourhood and into a woman who was standing in her garden arguing with her husband a few blocks away... *I think they are the same ep*

yep, same episode. 'coming of rage', season 4 episode 10 :)

Back with another quote. Which episode is this from? Thanks!

Hodges: I heard your case is going to the dogs.
Nick: Oh Hodges heel or better yet play dead.
Hodges: Play nice. I'm throwing you a bone

You had part of the title in the quote: "Dog Eat Dog" (season 6 episode 9)

What is the LV episode that involves a body found in a house that's being fumigated and the victim's expensive parrot is missing?

Hehe, that's the episode AJ Buckley (Adam Ross on CSI:NY) is in. :p

Back