I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *NO Spoilers*

Had to watch the NBA game the other night. in Time out's Was flipping Channels. landed on one of these CSI shows,
Was May 31 2007 Thursday , would have to say around 8pm-10pm EST

In the Episode they must have been in a city, and they where looking for a Car with its engine running, and the Exhaust (Muffler) was stuffed with Something there was a women inside the trunk with Duct tape on her mouth, I think she had Blonde hair also, she was alive when they found her,

(Then I had to go back to watching the NBA game) if anyone could help me find out what Episode that was would really Owe you one. Ive searched for ever and finally figured to ask the pros. thanks for your help.

For all i know could have been a New or Old episode, not sure.
Also not sure if it was (CSI) (CSI: Miami) or (CSI: NY) hopeing someone may have watched this and know. sorry to bother.

During that time frame, SpikeTV airs the original CSI. The episodes shown were Burden of Proof and Room Service - neither of which sound like the scenario you mentioned. In the regular CSI timeslot on CBS, they ran Living Legend, which also doesn't sound like your scenario.

So that would mean it was probably a CSI Miami episode on A&E, and it looks like they aired Shootout. Since I don't watch Miami very frequently, I don't know what the episode is about.

No, it couldn't have been Shootout either. That one's about a shooting in a hospital.

Satapatas, I don't think that was CSI.
It might have been Without A Trace or something if someone knows anything about that show.

It was Without A Trace.

Dynamo1 posted this in the General CSI forum:

Dynamo1 said:
Satapatas, that wasn't any CSI you were watching. It was the season 2 epsiode of Without A Trace, "Copycat," which ran on TNT that night from 7pm to 8pm Eastern time.

Hello, i've been watching LV more and more and i really like the Grissom and Lady Heather ship. (If that's a ship.) Thought i've only seen 2 episodes where those 2 come into contact. I've seen 'Slaves of Las Vegas' and 'Lady Heather's Box.' can someone please tell me the names of any other episodes of those 2...?

The other two are "Pirates of the Third Reich" (From season six) and "The Good, The Bad, and The Dominatrix" (From season seven) :D

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *NO Spoilers

HELLO! NEW TO SIGHT. QUICK QUESTION..... ANYONE KNOW MODEL OF GUN SARA CARRIES? BET WITH HUBBY ON THE LINE!!

gsrLOVE said:
The other two are "Pirates of the Third Reich" (From season six) and "The Good, The Bad, and The Dominatrix" (From season seven) :D

Thanks very much gstLOVE. :D Oh and i love that icon of yours. :lol:

Even if I did know I wouldn't tell you. Caps are considered that you are screaming "I am a twelve-year old!"

pabzi said: Even if I did know I wouldn't tell you. Caps are considered that you are screaming "I am a twelve-year old!"
Okay then, that was not a necessary comment about being "twelve yrs old" (as also the person has already been informed) while Caps are indeed consider shouting lets remember that if you have a problem with something a subtle suggestion is fine, letting the mods know is good, or ignoring if you don't have the answer and want to make a comment like that is better. ;)

Sorry Des. I've been hanging back a bit cause I felt like uh...'outburst material' for a while (I guess I still am, but not as bad)...I'll try to keep myself in check. Sorry again.

Thank you, thats all we ask. ;)

Ok. :)

How many actors who have been in CSI have also been in the x-files? I know about Mitch Pileggi of course (Skinner in XF, the father in Daddy's Little Girl) and the guy who played Seth Landers in No More Bets is in 2 eps of XF. Anyone know of any others?

:confused:no idea on that sorry, but i have a ? of my own. i was just watching blood drops and i was wondering who is brenda's actual father cuz i know that tina and brenda were in actuallity (sp?) mother and daughter respectively, but I couldn't figure out who was the father- was it the same father? cuz tina said "i was 13 years old and no one noticed my clothes were getting bigger" or something like that. :confused: yea, so that's always bothered me so if someone could clear that up, that'd be great!! :)

also, i know i interupted pabzi's ? so don't forget about that one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back