I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *NO Spoilers*

AshleyWillows said:
andd.i dont know if this is the right place, but i just bought a few of the CSI seasons [ : D ] and why arent the numbers in order... like episode 102 is on disc four with episodes 113 and stuff...?
That's because the dvds list the episodes in the order they were aired, not necessarily the order they were filmed. 1x02 I-15 Murders was the 3rd episode that was filmed. They decided they wanted a stronger episode to air third, so they moved it back to the 11th episode aired. That's the reason why Sara's hostility towards Warrick seems so out of place. It was intended to be aired right after Cool Change.

whats the ep called where at the end sara gets pulled over by the police for DUI (i think)?

Well, if you mean when we know Grissom and Sara are together, that would be episode 6x24 Way To Go. The season 6 finale. :)

Im sure there are theories/speculations floating around about when they got together but the episode where the audience finds out was the Season 6 finale, "Way To Go".

Which episode was Sara sucking on cough drops to help her not be drunk?

^You are thinking of 'Early Rollout' in season 4. :)

Wasn't she doing to mask the alcohol breath?

there was an ep in season 4, that greg said something like "you have to see this" and from the vague memory that i have of it, he was worried, and ran into a room where grissom was with someone (brass? ecklie? vartann? dont remember) does anyone know what ep it was? its been troubling me lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back