I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *NO Spoilers

In Rashomama the Undersheriff is named Jeff McKeen. If that is any help.

That's perfect. Thank you Destiny! You're awesome!

:D Thanks just remember that in the future :lol: You're welcome.

Thanks Destiny. I'm trying to figure his name was. I'm thinking wrote him in my story but I can't think of his name. You're big help. I knew was Rashomama.

You're welcome as well, Yeah he was popping antiacid after finding out Nicks car that held the evidence got taken and I love that scene. :lol:

Can anyone tell me the name of the current sheriff?

The current sheriff is Ben Burdick. He made his first appearance in "Hollywood Brass" and his latest appearance was in "Build to Kill Pt 1". He's the one who tells Brass that the mayor is going to give him the Medal of Valor.

Thanks Beaujolais. I need it for my new B/S fic. Which will answer why wasn't Brass in LLV.

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *No Spoilers

what was the episode with the heavyset woman who's boyfriend/lover/man friend dies of asphyxiation when they had oral sex?

That would be "Big Middle" from season 5 episode 16.

Which episodes contain serial killers? (Paul Millander, Blue Paint Killer, etc.)

Paul Millander: "Pilot", "Anonymous" & "Identity Crisis" Seasons 1 & 2.

Blue Paint Killer: "The Execution of Catherine Willows", & "What's eatting Gilbert Grissom" Season 3 and 5.

JigsawJohn said:
Which episodes contain serial killers? (Paul Millander, Blue Paint Killer, etc.)

In addition to the ones Destiny mentioned, there was the couple mentioned earlier in this thread who were in Assume Nothing and All for Our Country and I guess the guy from Pirates of the Third Reich. The I-15 Murders episode also had a serial killer. Then there were the killers in Justice is Served, The Strip Strangler and Cross Jurisdictions. I'm not sure if they killed three or more people, though.

i have a weird question. its not exactly ep or charachter, but its very csi.
do the actors themselves dislike mark vann? im just wondering how actors can switch so easily from their character to the person themself.

Well, I've seen pictures from when the cast had a cooking lesson at Eric Szmanda's house> Marc Vann was there and they all seemed happy together, so I'm sure they get along fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back