I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *NO Spoilers

I actually have a question.

The school that Lindsey Willows attends. Is it Butterfield Academy, or Butterworth Academy? I could swear that it's Butterworth but in almost all of the fanfictions and other fan done things it's called "Butterfield." Which is correct? Why was this common confusion made? Was it called two different things on the show? Am I totally wrong? I mean... I'm pretty sure it's "Butterworth" but I could be wrong. Did "Butterfield" just result from the episode title "Butterflied" and some sort of confusion there?

Sorry if that was confusing... I just don't know which is accurate.

Thanks,

LLK

It's "Butterfield". In the episode 4x4, a student from Butterfield was killed. Nick was trying to track down the name of the kid, but wasn't getting any help from the head master. Catherine gives him her copy of the student directory:

CATHERINE: I heard you were looking for the student directory for Butterfield
Academy.

(She gives the Student Directory to Nick.)

NICK: Yeah. Yeah. How'd you get this? I talked to the headmaster. He
wouldn't give me jack.

CATHERINE: I pay tuition.

NICK: Your daughter goes to Butterfield?

CATHERINE: (nods) Mm-hmm.

NICK: Wow. That's a little pricey.

CATHERINE: She was at a crossroads and I, uh, needed to put her in a school
with tighter reins. You know, when it comes to your kids, you, uh, find the
money.

I am watching my dvds from s1 and I just watched sound of silence. What does Grissom say in the end? I can sign a bit but not ASL. I think I understand some signs but I can not put it to context! Does anyone know?

he's telling how he learned sgin language isnt' he? about his mother
i'd love to know what exactly he says too, if n e one knows

he is telling her that his mother is deaf, and that she taught him that her being deaf was a gift rather than a disability and Dr Gilbert responds that she teaches her students the same thing.

NicksSexyBabe said:
i was watching this episode last night on spike called Dog Eat Dog it was one of the episodes when nick had the mustache well its about the guy with the disease where he is never full well when he's looking around for food toword the end of the episode in a flashback theres a guy eating something and all you see is the guys mouth well the guy has a mustache that looks like nicks and when the guy goes and puts the food in his mouth it looks like the guy is wearing nicks ring...idk maybe its a different ring and i know nick wasn't on that case but i think it might have been him.

I just watched the episode to find what you were referring to. I see what you mean, but it wasn't Nick. Although, if he's not careful he's likely to end up with a 'stash as bushy as that guy's! Ick to bad hair! ;)

thanks...i thought it could be because at first i was looking at the victim then i saw the guy for a split second and i was like whoa was that nick thanks though

does anyone know which episode it was where i think it was nick who asks says somethin to sara about grissom giving her an entemology book for xmas? it was somethin about no-one else gettin a gift except her or somethin. I hope this was in an episode and not in my head but im sure i watched it!!!!
thanks you.

vixster it wasn't in your head it was an episode, in the ep she tells Nick and Hodges that Grissom gave her an Entomology textbook. That would be Season 4 Ep 17 "XX" <-- Transcript of ep. ;)

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *No Spoilers

VManso said:
I learned that Red Oil O can be used to lift prints from white or thermal paper.

I also learned that Grissom knows Anissa Rawji at the University of Toronto and Alexandre Beaudoin from the Surete of Quebec.

I would like to know if anybody could tell me if they know in which episode and/or which season does CSI talked about Oil Red O?

Thank you!

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *No Spoilers

I want to understand the Sofia hatred by going back and looking at episodes that riled people up. (I love Sofia, by the way). So, besides her debut in Formalities, does anybody know any good episodes where Sofia annoyed/threatened Sara or her fans, or did anything else notable? Isn't there an episode where Grissom and Sofia decide to go to dinner in front of Sara - which was that?
TIA!

Thank you so much destiny for clarifying that it wasnt in one of my grissom dreams lol. cheers

in unbearable, grissom asks her out to dinner, not in front of sara. in werewolves she's snippy w/ sara, but i think that's because of the scene a few episodes prior in a bullet runs through it where sara was fussing at her for talking to grissom (a very girlfriendy thing to do, i might add)
i just didn't like her at first because she seemed to be a threat to sara, as far as grissom goes. but i love her now. hindsight, you know?

I have two questions that will probably make everyone think I'm really stupid.

1. Why is Sofia called Spork? How did that get started? Is it an insult or just a nickname?

2. Does anyone know if Sara eats fish? Some vegitarians do and some don't. I know it's a random Q but I really wanna know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back