I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *NO Spoilers*

They kind of argued in Primum Non Nocere...but not really ARGUED...it was more like Nicky worrying about Warrick...

They had an argument in "invisible evidence". Nick reproached Warrick for not taking time to answer to the victim's sister.

alienor said:
They had an argument in "invisible evidence". Nick reproached Warrick for not taking time to answer to the victim's sister.

I can't tell you how MANY TIMES I looked at that episode and didn't see anything and bypassed it but kept coming back. Thank you so much haha they rarely bite each other's heads off so its was like ahhh what episode was it..thanks!

You're welcome ! ;)

It was a great episode and I love when there is some tension between the CSI.

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *NO Spoilers

hi,
i don't know if this has been asked before, but in the end scene of empty eyes, when sara and griss are together, and then walk out... is that natalie, the minikiller, behind them mopping the floor?

Yep that is natalie, in the 7x24 "Living Dolls" it states in Transcripts,
[INT. CSI – HALLWAY – NIGHT] (Natalie pushes her cleaning cart through the hallway. She passes Reception.
Judy Tremont smiles and waves to her. She turns the corner, glances over her shoulder, then heads straight to Grissom’s office.) (She enters the office and closes the door.)
[INT. CSI – GRISSOM’S OFFICE – CONTINUOUS] (She looks around the office and notices Grissom’s miniature on the side. She looks at it with a critical eye, moving in closer and closer to the scene. She then takes a step back and looks around Grissom’s office.) (She heads to her janitor’s cart and picks up the box.

Hope that helps.

I know but it answers your question, you see if in Living dolls she is the known janitor by "Judy" who waves hi to her, then she had to be the janitor we seen at the end of "Empty Eyes". ;)

oh okay, i just misunderstodd where you were going
wow, i'm so proud i spotted that, lol. *dork*
thank you! my sister owes me a dollar now ;D

Congrads, on the win and you are welcome. ;)

Which episode was it where Gris and Sara were in the lab and she was looking at that sheet with blood on it and Gris helped her out, and he kinda pinned her to the sheet?
Was it series 4?

i was watching this episode last night on spike called Dog Eat Dog it was one of the episodes when nick had the mustache well its about the guy with the disease where he is never full well when he's looking around for food toword the end of the episode in a flashback theres a guy eating something and all you see is the guys mouth well the guy has a mustache that looks like nicks and when the guy goes and puts the food in his mouth it looks like the guy is wearing nicks ring...idk maybe its a different ring and i know nick wasn't on that case but i think it might have been him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back