I Have A CSI Music question.

I'm looking for a song that was played in the CSI LV episode "Paper or Plastic" from season four... it was the montage with Bobby Dawson, Sara, and Warrick. I've been trying to find this song forever, and I would greatly appreciate any help! I recorded a clip of it if anyone needs it, here. Thank you in advance.

What is the song by Linkin Park that is played several times in "Leave Out All The Rest" from season 9?

Hey.

I was wondering if anyone knows that sound from CSI: NY during season 7 episode 2 "Unfriendly Chat" during the first lab scene with lindsay.

Thanks in Advance.

Hey...

I want to know the name/artist of the song from CSI: LV 11x04 "sqweegel"... during the scene where Hodges is analysing DNA at the lab... does anybody know it? thanks in advance

I like csi miami music. I listen it three times of the day. Do you like csi miami music? yes or no. If you have listened csi miami music then tell me what you think about it?

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song that played during the opening scene of CSI Miami season 6 ep Miami Confidential?

Back