I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutchie said:
Oh Ann that sucks. Did you report it?

I can't believe I was shaking as a straw when I saw the reconstruction because it is made in the actual aupermarket where I work to make it look the same, and I saw all the things I recognize. That, plus I recognized my colleague who was threatened with a gun in the REAL surveillance tapes. God poor girl, she's 17.

Aw Nikki! It was very scary indeed. I hope you're okay now!

i cant believe my brother and his boyfrined broke up.

I cant believe i worked so hard to forget someone and with a single phone call i cant get him out of my head.

I can't believe how disgusting this salad tastes.
I can't believe my roommate just totally ripped me off!
I can't believe today me and 4 of my friends shoved ourself in a corner :lol:

I still can't believe that I got a perfect 100 on my college mid-term exam in College Technical Math! I'm still happy a week later. I have the exam on my fridge as a souvenir.

I can't believe that they want to install roundabouts on busy road intersections! I mean, keep these British pieces of garbage in England where they belong. I mean, there's a reason for traffic signals! I don't know about you guys but I love our roads because you can drive straight through a busy intersecion on a green light rather than have the rush broken up by stupid roundabouts. :rolleyes:

I can't believe my meeting has been cancelled for the third time! It's just never going to happen. :lol:

I can't believe it's not lunchtime yet, I am so hungry.

I can't believe my sister and I are actually going to go see Dead Silence, depsite the fact that we are both like deathly terrified of dolls.
I can't believe I was so lazy last night, that even though there was like, a bazillion things on my bed, I just shoved it all to one side and went to bed! :lol:

i cant believe there is a young earth creationist coming to talk at my school! :eek: the posters say debate so i hope its one of our profs telling him off. i could get myself in a lot of trouble if there is a q&a... :devil:

^ Oh, that sounds very interesting maple, I'm sure you'll either enjoy it, or find it very frustrating. ;)

I can't believe that someone has defrauded our credit card account! Again! Luckily the bank say we can get the money back, but it is still really annoying...

I can't believe I have with two others the best test in our Maths test. :eek: I'm really suprised.

I can't believe it's cold here in this room

I can't believe I'm going to Hamburg soon

I can't believe that she'll arrive tomorrow morning. It just seems that it was yesterday when i was writing my first letter to her, and now she's almost here.
I can't believe the quantity of juice my mother bought yesterday for the school trips of next week...
I can't believe my marks in these 4 tests!

I can't believe that I have an exam in frickin microeconomics especially when the teacher I have in that class lectures for more than 45 minutes straight without giving us some frickin time to digest what he's saying. I don't know about you guys but even in classes I enjoy, it becomes very painful trying to pay attention after about 25-30 consecutive minutes without taking a breater. I believe that a much more effective class would be for 30 minute lecture periods with ten minute breaks separating them.

I can't believe it's taken me so long to work out why the threads looked different. :lol:

It looked to me like everything had moved, but now I realise Antony's announcements tacked at the top have been moved.

I can't believe my arm hurts and I don't know why.
I can't believe I have to work so late today, and so early tomorrow :(
I can't believe I just asked my best friend's boyfriend to be my roomate :eek: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back