~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Allie and I spent the whole day saying green light, yellow light, or red light (from yesterdays NCIS) anytime we touched eachother :lol:

I can't believe Allie and I cleaned the basement! Haha, it was soo messy!

I can't believe how HORRIBLE this week has been :( Let it end, please!!! *prays* :(
I can't believe I got a darn virus. :(
I can't believe how bad I'm feeling.

I can't believe i'm only allowed 2 hours on the laptop per day now !! that's so unfair .. my mum must have a very boring live to come up with rules like that.

I can't believe that i actually can't think of anything else to do but watching csi surfing the board or wrtiting on msn .. what am i supposed to do with my time?

I can't believe that i actually can't think of anything else to do but watching csi surfing the board or wrtiting on msn .. what am i supposed to do with my time?

Oh god, I'm like that too. I can actually spend hours and hours on the boards and MSN. One time I was actually on MSN for 16 hours straight..yeah, that was bad.

I can't believe how helpless I feel...

I can't believe how worried I am for my friend.

I can't believe that my team at work went out for Christmas lunch at 12 and never went back to work

I can't believe it is 1am and I have to get up in 5 hours but I can't sleep cos I am sooo thirsty and no matter how much water I have my mouth is still dry (hmm thinking this is why I always tell myself not to drink red wine)

I can't believe I can't find the Christmas present I'm supposed to get for my cousin anywhere! It’s sold out everywhere. Starting to panic. :eek:

^ It's not one of those new Nintendo things is it? :lol: Because apparently people are having problems with it already :p (the straps keep breaking)

My brother wants the Nintendo thing so bad :p

I can't believe I'm so mad.
I can't believe this weekend's going to be so boring.
I can't believe I'm in love with a frikkin' phone :eek:

I can't believe this pain...ouch! it really hurts and my sister is just laughing at me :(

I can't believe the stupid postal service. They never cease to find new ways to annoy me. :mad:

I can't believe the company directors are all coming in for mulled wine and mince pies in an hour. I so wanted to leave early today.

Depth-Of-Love said:
what is mulled wine??

It's a winter drink. Red wine, mixed with sugar and normally spices, which is served warm or hot.

I can't believe we have to be entertaining for an hour with the board members who ask questions like, 'so, what do you do?' well, you should know by now... :p But we are having mince pies too, and I like them...

I can't believe how tired I am.
I can't believe the exams are next week.
I can't believe my best friend comes in two weeks. :D

I can't believe my brother is getting reading with two friends to go to a party. Including suits and ties :lol: my lil' brother is growing up ;)
I can't believe I have go to school for just four days next week and then it's holiday!!!
I can't believe I'm so looking forward to Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back