~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we had 'Sinterklaas' today at school.

Lucky you! :p They totally ignored it here, since we're 'too old' to celebrate Sinterklaas at school now. Pff. My sister in second form did have Sinterklaas. Not fair. ;)

I can't believe I'm still working on my dad's Sinterklaas poem. It's already six... :eek:

i can't believe how much chocolate wrapper is lying on the floor in my room.
i can't believe how less i care about that and the fact how fat i'm gonna get because of that whole stuff
i can't believe how upset i am only because of damn school...
i can't believe how aggressive i get when my friend starts talking about her holidays in america next year (including miami aaaaaaaaargh)

I can't believe how long the day took to be over.

I can't believe I passed one of my assignments! I mean, I got 60%, but I thought I was going to get 40%...so I'm happy! :p

I cant beleive it took me this long to post about Panic! at the disco
and how fxcking amazing that concert was!!

I cant believe how a good friend of mine is being really weird with me and I feel upset about it. :(

I can't believe I have to write a Chemistry test on my birthday (in 90 minutes). And I can't believe I didn't understand everything. :mad:

^Good luck, Tinksy *iz afraid of the dentist*

I can't believe I don't understand Physics and I'm having a test tomorrow :eek:
I can't believe I wasn't at school today because I had to study Physics.

I can't believe I coulnd't get my ipod to turn off! And of course, since it wouldn't turn off, the battery died :mad: stupid thing...
I can't believe that after typing on my laptop keyboard so much, I'm having trouble using a regular keyboard now! :lol:

DragonflyDreamer said:
I can't believe that after typing on my laptop keyboard so much, I'm having trouble using a regular keyboard now! :lol:

You too? I really can't use regular keyboards at all now!! :lol:

I can't believe I worked for 10 hours straight today, without any time for lunch. I am so exhausted... I can't believe I have to go to my golf lesson tonight and then round to see my mother-in-law (it is her birthday) when all I really want to do is have a nice long bath and then go to sleep!

Good luck with all the tests guys, and I hope you are OK Tinks, dentists are mean people... :p

i can't believe i'm listening to 'last christmas' again .. last year i swore myself i will never listen to it again :p

i can't belive how tired i am

sienna is it the Wham song? If so you can't be blamed for listening to it, it is fantastic 80s cheese!

I can't believe I am going away tomorrow and haven't packed yet.

I can't believe that most of the clothes I want to take are in the washing machine (hoping clothes will dry over night! one thinks airport security may not appreciate me arriving in my PJs)

I can't believe how much money I spent today :( darn christmas...
I can't believe how long it took me to find an outfit to wear to my dad's phd grad... I had to buy parts at 3 different stores.
I can't believe I had my picture taken with Santa today :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back