~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I haven't made any icons in like, forever

I can't believe I wrote a Christmas fic :eek: I don't even like Christmas. And it's also way to early for that.
...comes from the girl who absently hummed 'White Christmas' in the middle of summer...

I can't believe how weird I sound now, even more so than usual...

I can't believe I haven't made any icons. --> well who cares nobody looks at them anyways :(
I can't believe I have so many fricken projects and assignments

GregIsHott said:
I can't believe I haven't made any icons. --> well who cares nobody looks at them anyways :(
awww dont be like that, make snickers ones and ill be the first one there :p

i cant beleive ponting got out on 196 :O not good lol (talking bout cricket for all you americans that think i'm on drugs, ROFL)

I can't believe I'm actually on at this time. :eek: I should be taking my tired bum to bed. :p

^^^ *tut tut* Off to bed young lady! It's way past your bed time :mad:

:lol:

I can't believe how lovely the ballet at the theatre was yesterday :D

^ :lol: I'm going mommy, I just need my glass of water and bedtime story. :p :lol:

I can't believe the toilet finally flushed! It's been broken for a year. :eek:

I can't believe that we managed to blow the fuse for the shower this morning (who the heck has electric showers anyway!?) and I had to wash my hair in the bath - ewwww. So not the way to start the day grrrrrrr, not something that you need at 6am!

I can't believe the terrible cricket shot Andrew Strauss played to get himself out in England's first innings of the first Ashes test match in Brisbane. The Aussie bowlers are good enough anyway. We really don't need to be throwing our wickets away! :rolleyes:

Lucy said:
I can't believe the terrible cricket shot Andrew Strauss played to get himself out in England's first innings of the first Ashes test match in Brisbane. The Aussie bowlers are good enough anyway. We really don't need to be throwing our wickets away! :rolleyes:
no you dont, it was a good catch by hussey, but he hurt my bings leg!!! did u c the cut, it looked nasty.

eng have more problems then strauss atm though lol

GO AUSSIES!!!

i cant believe what happened to Bing's leg!

I can't believe Kristin Minter was on CSI, I've been waiting for that to happen for the past 6 and a half seasons! Shame her role was so short... but she was questioned by Sofia...sexy :devil:

heartagram69 said:
Lucy said:
no you dont, it was a good catch by hussey, but he hurt my bings leg!!! did u c the cut, it looked nasty.

eng have more problems then strauss atm though lol

GO AUSSIES!!!

i cant believe what happened to Bing's leg!
Yes, that looked a very nasty cut. :(

You're right though, we have lots of problems! England have been woeful so far and we need to come to the party before we totally lose our way. I wasn't very confident about this series anyway, but this start has been worse than I expected. The Aussies totally deserve to be on top - they look like they want it more too. *sigh* Come on boys! At least make it competitive!

So, I can't believe England have been so bad!

I can't believe how late I slept!
I can't believe how *well* I slept last night
I can't believe what an amazing voice she has. I remember this shy little girl, and now, bam, she's the star of the show.

I can't believe my dad has to travel to Africa for work next week. :(

I can't believe how busy the high road was when I went out to lunch, I felt like I was walking down Oxford Street. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back