I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaWacko said:
I can't believe how blonde I was at ATM last week and drew 90€ instead of 20€ :eek:
Oh, I've done that before! :lol: I wanted to draw out £10 and instead of pressing the '0' button once I pressed it twice, I drew out £100. :eek: All I wanted was some money for a sandwich. :lol:

I can't believe some delivery guy has just moaned at me for not finding our office, he was like 'It's a bloody nightmare trying to find this place' :eek: What did he expect me to do about it? Pick up the building and place it on the high street in plain view. Erm...Hello your a delivery guy - you deliver!

DaWacko said:
I can't believe how blonde I was at ATM last week and drew 90€ instead of 20€ :eek:

I was in a hurry and had to get 20€
....well...I pushed the wrong button and erm... chose 90€. Oh sweet lord! I was just think "ohfuckit!" and wondering did I have so much money on my account.

:rolleyes:
I can't believe I had a blonder-moment :p I put in my card, typed my pincode, asked for 20 euros, withdrew my card and walked away :rolleyes: In the pub I opened my wallet and there was no money.. whoooops! Now my friends always tease me when I withdraw money from the ATM.. "don't forget to take the money out!!"

I can't believe today went so fast :eek:

Oh the ATM blondness. Midsummer... I have had same pincode for years. When we got to ATM (and I was SOBER SINCE I WAS DRIVING) I couldnt' remember it... I put wrong one TWICE and I refused to leave before I remember it :lol: took me 10mins to remember.

I can't believe our Pimu still hasn't started calving

I can't believe I'm logged on MSN

Okay, another blonde ATM moment. I received a new card in May 2005 (that's over a year ago!!!), that same day I wanted to withdraw money.. I thought I could remember the new pincode, so threw away.. or no, destroyed, the paper it was printed on, walked to the ATM and managed to put it in wrong THREE times :p Still haven't gone back to the bank to ask for a new number and it's over a year ago.. I have an other main bank.

I can't believe how hungry I am.
I can't believe dad hasn't called yet.
I can't believe I miss her.. no wait, I do believe that.
I can't believe hyves isn't working.

LOL, I can't believe I finally have my new iPod. :)

I can't believe I have this huge mosquitobite on my face, and it hurts.

:lol: Speaking of blonde moments, I had one today. I was walking home from work this afternoon from a 7 hour overtime shift, and because I don't normally work weekdays (just Saturdays), I thought it was Saturday today to the point where I got to thinking "I must try to put up photo competition voting this evening". But then I realised it was Tuesday and voting was already up :rolleyes: :lol:

I can't believe some customer (a woman) was almost in tears at work today because she couldn't get a slot to use the internet for half an hour :rolleyes:

I can't believe I said I would do the cooking tonight
I can't believe how tired I am
I can't believe the wheater is quite nice today

i can't believe my hamster is getting fater and fater wich is imposible because he have his 'wheely-thing' now.. :rolleyes:

i can't believe i want some time with my parents.. our talk, our laughter..i think i should go to living room from time to time! :lol:

I cant believe my brother broke his collarbone so now he cant play football....

I cant believe how depressed he is about it.

I cant believe he dumped his girlfriend..i really liked her! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back