Humans to decipher the DNA of God and clone another Christ

Discussion in 'Forensic Science' started by Desert_Reseacher, Mar 6, 2006.

1. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Re: Humans to decipher the DNA of God and clone another Chri

only one thing conjured up in my mind: Personality split :lol:

You need a DNA sample to compare to the blood on the shroud, see if it's male, did he have 46 chromosomes??(that means he's pure human).....blah, blah, blah...know what I mean? :devil:

2. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Okay I need to say something about that too, ancienttomb is right. We know that God exists, and since He does, it is obvious that He cannot be human, otherwise He wouldn't be God. God should have no limits, and if He has a body, He has limits. God can have NO DNA. He is a spirit of some sort, I have yet to discover, but He is not human. If he were, I would be athiest too, because then everything I stand for and everythign I believe in would be worthless... he would simply be a man with limits and we all know GOD HAS NO LIMITS.

3. ancienttomb

Sorry, I have a little different opinion: :D

When I was a little kid, I used to stradled on my father's neck, looking upon the night sky, I asked my dad:

What's beyond the universe?

My father replied: I don't know either, Universe has no limits, but maybe you can find ou when you grow up.

Universe has limits, the lastest research confirmed that the universe is expanding slowly----think about it, if universe is expaning, it must has "space" to expand, then it must has "limit" and boundary.

Everything has a beginning and an end, it's just we can't live long enough to witness it. :)

4. ancienttomb

The bible (sorry, just finished reading the old testament, haven't read Qu'Ran yet" ) says God created human in his own figure:

Question 1:

If he did creat human by his own figure, human has genital organs, windpipe, stamoch and intestines, God should have them too, otherwise human are not like him.

Question 2:

If God only let Adams family to survive, then where did his daughters-in-law come from?

Too many contradictions, baby ;)

5. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Right, the Bible says that. But the Quran doesnt. God is perfect and humans are not. Therefore :D God cannot have form.
    ANd about the limits, if the universe has limits, which seems rather logical, that's entirely different than saying God has limits, dude. God created humans, plants, animals, planets... etc. So the universe is GOD'S creation... His creations have limits because they are physical. But God cannot have limits. You can't compare him to his creations. Its really far from that.

6. ancienttomb

Everything has limits, I don't believe there's a GOD, I Just don't believe....lalala :devil: :devil:

7. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Well then that is your choice. I'm saying if God exists, God would have to have NO LIMITS. Otherwise we might as well worship everything, if God has limits. It would be an ordinary thing.

8. ancienttomb

well, I don't worship everything, I only worship myself..... :devil:....lol, I'm a little shameless.... :lol:

9. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Cloning a God? Oh for crying out loud, this is preposterous. I might not be a Christian but this is really going beyond the line. It's so ridiculous that it's funny why scientist would think of doing such things. I'm against this. Definitely. Going against all odds of science to achieve something out of this world. Insane for sure. Phhft!

10. ancienttomb

Most scientists aren't into any religions at all, so I doubt whoever wanna cloning "God"'s DNA isn't a real scientist.

11. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^ More like a mad scientist. Even if someone is a non-believer, isn't it so obvious that it's a bad idea to clone a God. It's literally unfeasible to have two Jesus.

12. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Perhaps its another Frankenstein case... Just want to prove that they are powerful.

Believers know better than to fall for this. God cannot be cloned.

13. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

Again as in the other thread. This is forensic science. I think we're veering off here into things that are better suited for another forum.

14. Desert_Reseacher

Desert_Reseacher Lab Technician

Well TBonz...it does say here somewhere in the forum to "explore" as well doesn't it? :(

I did post a couple write-ups last year on cloning.
    It's not forensics, but it is exploring new sciences...
    even though some of the "sciences" out there are getting out of hand (for instance this type in this article.)

But if we limit ourselves on just discussing one science say forensics only and leave out athroplogical forensics, palogenetics, microbiology, etc...well what new things then can we explore outside of forensics?

Nick's new mustache? :(

(jus' jokin'! :lol:)

15. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Yeah, i think everyone misunderstands something. Forensic science involves uncovering mysteries and questioning the evidence... so that's what we're doing. Right, Desert?